FracTool - for power users only

i tried all of the fixes and rebooted my computer. still nothing. oh well, i'll have to resume conversion by hand.

Al, just wanted to thank you for this handy tool. I have an XL+ but I still think I will find it quite useful. One question-the window seems to be static on my screen. In other words, I can not drag it to place it where I would like on my monitor. Is this a Windows issue? I am running Windows 10 and have tried compatibility mode for 8 as well as 7 and have tried running as an administrator. I was able to drag it around once but, I can't seem to make it happen again. Any ideas?

Al, just wanted to thank you for this handy tool. I have an XL+ but I still think I will find it quite useful. One question-the window seems to be static on my screen. In other words, I can not drag it to place it where I would like on my monitor. Is this a Windows issue? I am running Windows 10 and have tried compatibility mode for 8 as well as 7 and have tried running as an administrator. I was able to drag it around once but, I can't seem to make it happen again. Any ideas?
You have to click the area where "AxeFxSend 2.0 beta x" is displayed and it should move

Actually I tried dragging several bundle files (AXII I believe) onto the disk icon for converting to AX8 format this morning. In both cases the program crashed. It did write an output file, but I was short on time & didn't have time to test them or dig any deeper into it. I am running the program on a Mac with the latest version OS. I didn't have the AX8 powered up or AX8 running at the time. I'll have to try again later.
Found and fixed in upcoming release :)
It seems you're the only one who tried to convert a bundle ^^

Al -
Thanks for developing this.

Is it possible to get a english translation of your paypal donation page - I don't feel confident making donations to things I cant read - other may feel the same. Thanks.

upload_2016-4-18_14-55-47.png

Sorry paypal only allows me to give a french donation button.
You only have to enter the donation amount under "Montant du don" (don't check the tick at the right or the donation will be monthly).
Then hit the orange button "Connexion" in order to sign in to your paypal and confirm the donation

Blaggers

You can always use the "Translate to English" function on your browser if you want to feel more comfortable. If you are using Chrome, that option will show when you click on the Control Panel at the top right of your screen on a non-English webpage.

this software has saved me some time for sure. donation sent my friend!

Chrome did convert to English in case you guys want to know if it does for sure. i right clicked his donation link and pasted it into chrome browser.

2.0 beta 21 is there ! :D
- Includes functionalities from AxeFxCabList
- Allows renaming of Presets and Cabs in banks
- Associates to syx file extension (win)
- Allows you to export blocks from presets individually
- Converts individual blocks and send individual blocks to the connected machine
- Fixes few bugs : The bundles conversion should work better

Back
Top Bottom