FracTool - for power users only

I'm having a slight problem when converting Axe II XL+ presets to FM9. The top image is the preset exported from the Axe II XL, and the bottom is the preset converted to FM9. What could I be doing wrong? Converting Axe II to Axe III seems to work properly, so for the time being, I'm converting to III format and bringing this into the FM9 with Axe Edit.

Capture.JPG

I'm having a slight problem when converting Axe II XL+ presets to FM9. The top image is the preset exported from the Axe II XL, and the bottom is the preset converted to FM9. What could I be doing wrong? Converting Axe II to Axe III seems to work properly, so for the time being, I'm converting to III format and bringing this into the FM9 with Axe Edit.

View attachment 141223
I feel like this was discussed previously and that was the suggested solution... But I might be wrong.

View attachment 141223
Convert to axefx3 then use fm9edit to load

Hey there Al,

I have no idea if you might continue FracTool in the future (I was pleasantly surprised by the last update!), but if you do, I wanted to let you know that, when using the amp comparison feature with FW 26 Public Beta, it's started changing the cab block in addition to the amp block. I had the condenser for the 2x12 5153 Stealth in slot 1 and the dynamic 1 for that cab in slot 2. When I went from The Euro Red Modern to the Euro Red amp, both slots changed to the 2x12 Bassguy.

Anyway, thanks so much for the recent update, and thanks for making this software available at all. Regardless if you work on it on the future or not, you created a great and helpful tool for all of us, and that is greatly appreciated.

Hey there Al,

I have no idea if you might continue FracTool in the future (I was pleasantly surprised by the last update!), but if you do, I wanted to let you know that, when using the amp comparison feature with FW 26 Public Beta, it's started changing the cab block in addition to the amp block. I had the condenser for the 2x12 5153 Stealth in slot 1 and the dynamic 1 for that cab in slot 2. When I went from The Euro Red Modern to the Euro Red amp, both slots changed to the 2x12 Bassguy.

Anyway, thanks so much for the recent update, and thanks for making this software available at all. Regardless if you work on it on the future or not, you created a great and helpful tool for all of us, and that is greatly appreciated.
Hi
Yes, i'll release an update for this

Maestro, here is a little feature wish 🙏

At the Batch Setter, include a conditional at the "Reset block and save" function (currently, only the "Set", "Increase by" and "Decrease by" functions have conditional)

That would be useful with the new Axe- FX III firmware 25.04 release, to soft-reset the amp block only at the presets that are using the Plexi 100W or 1959SLP models.

Not essential, but interesting for the lazy asses :D

Happy Amazon Prime Video GIF by primevideoin
Implemented in next release :)
And also in Bypass/Engage/Replace block functions ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom