FracTool - for power users only

FracTool 3.46 is available :

• Batch setter now has a "Unlink global block and save" function (AxeFx III only)
    • Batch setter now has a "Search for block" function : it will display the presets using the searched block
    • Grid window now can display gen3 controllers values

@yek this is for you ;)
Such cool stuff Al!

I haven't checked, but can it tell you which presets use a given IR? Can it remap them, like update your presets if you wanted to reorder your IRs?

Such cool stuff Al!

I haven't checked, but can it tell you which presets use a given IR? Can it remap them, like update your presets if you wanted to reorder your IRs?
Yes but not in the batch setter, you have to list presets using cabs.
Then in batch setter you can trigger an action with a condition, which in your case would be the source cab slot used beeing equal to the one you wanna change

Yes but not in the batch setter, you have to list presets using cabs.
Then in batch setter you can trigger an action with a condition, which in your case would be the source cab slot used beeing equal to the one you wanna change
Very cool! So you do each cab you're moving one at a time?

Last edited:
I'm a new AxeFx III owner as of a few weeks ago (loving it so far!) and I have been using your tool. About 3 days ago, I noticed that when I launch it, nothing happens. I tried deleting and downloading again and launching from another folder, but still it just sits there. Anything special that I need to do? I'm on W10.

I'm a new AxeFx III owner as of a few weeks ago (loving it so far!) and I have been using your tool. About 3 days ago, I noticed that when I launch it, nothing happens. I tried deleting and downloading again and launching from another folder, but still it just sits there. Anything special that I need to do? I'm on W10.
Disable your antivirus maybe, i don't know, nobody else had problems...
It's a free tool so there's no support

Disable your antivirus maybe, i don't know, nobody else had problems...
It's a free tool so there's no support
Oh ok, was hoping someone else came across the same issue since it's random. I tried the usual white listing and redownloading but I'll try a few more things I can think of.

Hello @AlGrenadine
I am still on 3.46 with an AxeFxIII. Should I upgrade to 3.47?
I am unable to figure out how to audition irs from Fractool to the AXEFXIII.
I have Fractool open, I have AxeEdit III open. I have Cab I A set to scratchpad #1.
They show up in FT as they are auto auditioning to scratchpad 1 with no errors reported but do not show up on the unit or AE..
Any thoughts?

Hi
Yes

To audition IRs (syx format only), just take a bunch of IRs and drop them on the AxeFx icon in FracTool
Now you should see the audition window
Close AxeEdit while using FracTool, it's always safer

Dumb question, hopefully.

Is there a way to copy an amp channel from one preset to another using FracTool? How about without it, ideally on the front panel?

Back
Top Bottom