FracTool - for power users only

Hey here is another feature request if its something quick or not ;).
The ability to search and replace cabs either by name or user#. I moved a bunch of fremen cabs and had to manually repoint all the presets/scenes. It was very tedious and now I'm thinking of getting his Rock and Metal pack but dont want to have to repoint them again. Please let me know if this is possible.

Hey here is another feature request if its something quick or not ;).
The ability to search and replace cabs either by name or user#. I moved a bunch of fremen cabs and had to manually repoint all the presets/scenes. It was very tedious and now I'm thinking of getting his Rock and Metal pack but dont want to have to repoint them again. Please let me know if this is possible.
You will have to use the cablist feature and move them manually

You will have to use the cablist feature and move them manually
I dont mind moving the cabs to new spots. But is it possible that once they have been moved to use fractool to update the presets/scenes?
It can be as simple as Swap Cab1/UserCab #50 to UserCab #1020. Fractool would search and anytime if finds user cab 50 it would replace it with user cab 1020.

I dont mind moving the cabs to new spots. But is it possible that once they have been moved to use fractool to update the presets/scenes?
It can be as simple as Swap Cab1/UserCab #50 to UserCab #1020. Fractool would search and anytime if finds user cab 50 it would replace it with user cab 1020.
Could be something in batch setter like replace parameter value when original value is x
I'll work on it asap, good idea

Last edited:
Could be something in batch setter like replace parameter value when original value is x
I'll work on it asap, good idea
So its doable? It will definitely solve the problem of developers using the same first few slots in the UserCab library.
Oops sorry didnt see your edit until after I posted ;)

Back
Top Bottom