FracTool - for power users only

Yep, that is the main issue. FracTool is awesome app, but not at this part.
FracTool is not responsible for this: there is so much more possibilities, parameters, values in the Axe-Fx III than in II that it is just not possible to convert in the way you want.

I just recently got my axe fx 3 and was trying to use Fractool to convert some of the presets on Axe-Change to use on the Axe Fx 3. I see them on the axe fx when I drag and drop the .syx files, but there's no sound at all. What am I doing wrong?

Freman I'm pretty new to this thing, is user cab the same as the cab that comes right after the amp on axe edit 3? I don't think there is a volume block in these presets I'm trying to use?

Hello, after a mishap yesterday where I lost all 6 of my main presets trying to convert sysex preset files from my 2XL+ into the 3 from my downloads on a MacBook Air, I am wary of doing this again without more info. Is there a step by step tutorial for how to do this?

Also, every time I open Fractool, it asks if I want to download the latest version, but I already have twice. Not sure what setting is not correct.

When you download it, it doesn't automatically install. You have to go to the downloaded file, double click it & install from there.

Back
Top Bottom