Fractal please contact the Howard Stern Show!

RONJONES2020

Inspired
I am a huge Howard Stern fan and even people who dislike him cannot argue he is an excellent promoter and absolutely loves music.

Fellow fans will know when Howard gets a new hobby he becomes obsessed and talks about it often on his show. Recently Donavan was on his show and handed him his model # 1 of his custom Gibson J45 line.

Stern has ever since been obsessed with learning guitar and plays often live on the air. While he is improving he has been asking a lot about using stomp pedals, amps, effects, recording etc. and just has been getting terrible advice from fans and his sidekick Fred (who is an excellent guitar player).

When this happens I just shout at the radio that he needs an ax fx 2! He was about to buy a zoom!!! Nooooo! That free promo should go to fractal!!!

With axe edit the ax fx 2 is user friendly enough for him to handle and yes its overkill but everyone here would love a guy like him promoting this incredible device. It would be a win win for all of us.

Cliff I bet he would sit down and take a lesson from you if that interested you. Hetfield and LARS are pretty tight with the show so perhaps they can assist.

Anyways this post probably will go no where but I had to do it because I know I tried the next time Stern talks about far inferior products on his show. I can stop pulling my hair out!

Oh and Stern BTW is forming his own band which given his past will become a major bit on his show. Now would be the perfect time for Fractal to get involved as the wave is just starting here.

Last edited:
Despite his rep, Mr. Stern can be a pretty straight-up guy when presented with solid expertise and knowledge. This could be a legitimate opportunity...

Richard Christy works on his show and is perhaps the best person to contact first.

Not only is he hilarious but he also is a fairly known death metal drummer and played in the bands Acheron, Death, Control Denied, Burning Inside, Iced Earth, Leash Law, and Charred Walls of the Damned.

Stern has him drum on the show all the time and he will be the drummer in Stern's band.
He also loves live music so much that he wears diapers to concerts so he doesnt miss a single song! Now thats hardcore!

Richard's website is richardchristy.com

The show is already getting pounded by fans like me promoting everything he should be using (all junk compared to the axe). I think much more headway would be made if Fractal spoke to them versus nobody me.

This was purely an FYI thread and if people want to ignore it then great. I did my part .

I asked Metallica for assistance on this. I was actually a guest on that show many many years ago.

Awesome! I shall shed a tear of joy if I hear Stern say the word "fractal" in the near future!

Seriously though I wish the AXE existed when I started playing because I would have been inspired to play far more. We couldn't be giving him better advice equipment wise even with his being a novice.

Hey and if you were on the show was it on their tv show as well (E or Howard tv). Can we youtube it??

Good luck on this sir! HEY NOW and a baba booey to y'all! Ack Ack

I asked Metallica for assistance on this. I was actually a guest on that show many many years ago.

I can imagine something like this:
Howard:"Holy mackerel Fred, I can sound like Kirk or Angus just by pressing the button,this is awesome!The dude from Fractal,what's his name again?"
Fred:"Cliff"
Howard: "Cliff, yeah, the guy is f...... genius.Made in America baby,this is how is done" .. and so on :)

Personally think he represents everything I hate about radio. His creative imagination ran out about 14 years ago, but you can't deny that he's built a cult of fans who hang on his every word. Boobs talking about boobs (either the real thing or the callers...)

But if it puts more butts in seats for Fractal, so much the better.

Its usually futile to argue with Stern haters but regardless I must say you likely have not heard him being absolutely free of censors on Sirius radio the past 8 years. He has never been better.

Forget the boobs, strippers, midgets and freaks. I challenge you to go on youtube and listen to any of the interviews he has done with any celebrity or musician since being on Sirius. The ones with musicians are particularly amazing. Absolutely nobody does an interview as well and as in depth as he does. Period.

But I do appreciate you understanding he can help spread the fractal word.

Listen to any of these and perhaps we will speak your name :

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/Ov4AsJKNSt8

http://youtu.be/U84Sy8S0f6I

http://youtu.be/HiJIzQfiQvM

http://youtu.be/LVv9ndPZZxo

Ma ma monkey.. Peace and love.. Peace and love ! Who's high pitch?

Last edited:
I like Stern most of the time and he has great guests, but he is less great when asking about people's sex lives, it's awkward most of the time and boring.

Back
Top Bottom