Fractal please contact the Howard Stern Show!

I used to watch Stern when Hank the Angry Dwarf and Beetlejuice would argue and fight - it was fuckin' hilarious!

I emailed them back. Apparently he thought when I offered to help him with his "rig" that we were talking about a big multi-component system.
I made it clear that the Axe-Fx is the most powerful, flexible, light weight, best sounding system available and that this not a complex monster.
Tell him you'll ride the symbian while demoing the Axe to him :mrgreen

I emailed them back. Apparently he thought when I offered to help him with his "rig" that we were talking about a big multi-component system.
I made it clear that the Axe-Fx is the most powerful, flexible, light weight, best sounding system available and that this not a complex monster.

Excellent. Maybe you could send some sound sample links with what some of the lower gain guys are doing with the unit? I think Fred does the emails and he might be a tough sell. Maybe a few of us could send some messages and profess our sincere love for the product? I'll send an email tomorrow with my two-cents. The show could be a very powerful cheerleader for the Axe and the unit would be ideal for Howard and Fred to plug and play on air. I guarantee Howard would be knocked out with the tones and be more inspired to play guitar if you could just get one in his hands.

[In Sheldon Cooper voice]: In what universe is the Axe FX not a complex monster?!

;):lol

I think He would be very impressed with it. For a New Yorker, I would think having one would be very useful.

Then again, he can certainly afford to have his own sound proof studio room anywhere he wants.

And no, it's not all that hard to use and learn.

Back
Top Bottom