Fractal please contact the Howard Stern Show!

Fuck Jackie? He was the force behind that show when it was at its peak. I don't get the hatin' on Jackie.
I dont hate Jackie, its a saying that is thrown around from time time by the callers, as I am sure you know.

LOL Saying F Jackie is no different than saying hey now, baba booey or hello hello.

I liked Jackie but sorry the show hasnt peaked. Its never been better.
Thats like saying the Axe FX peaked at firmware 7.

F Artie!

I got ya, but I laughed hardest when Jackie was still there. The little on air feud he had with Andrew Dice Clay was awesome. I actually felt bad for Clay the second time they went at it.

I've known Richard for years! I use to jam with him!
Richard Christy works on his show and is perhaps the best person to contact first.

Not only is he hilarious but he also is a fairly known death metal drummer and played in the bands Acheron, Death, Control Denied, Burning Inside, Iced Earth, Leash Law, and Charred Walls of the Damned.

Stern has him drum on the show all the time and he will be the drummer in Stern's band.
He also loves live music so much that he wears diapers to concerts so he doesnt miss a single song! Now thats hardcore!

Richard's website is richardchristy.com

I asked Metallica for assistance on this. I was actually a guest on that show many many years ago.

How awesome is your job when you can say things like, "I asked Metallica for assistance on this". I will never ever ever get to utter those words at my job.

I like Stern most of the time and he has great guests, but he is less great when asking about people's sex lives, it's awkward most of the time and boring.

Perhaps he's not getting the right people in the studio. There are plenty of people out there doing interesting things. The other day a girl showed me a video where the object was for two strangers (various orientations) to kiss each other. There was one het couple that was smo-kin in this regard. Good stuff.

Last edited:
I'll bet Metallica would have more credibility with Stern than anyone from Fractal, especially considering the
price of an FX II vs anything from Zoom. And I would agree, Howard is much better at music than he is at
any kind of kinky sex discussion. I saw Doug Flutie jamming on drums on the Stern show once. It was great.

Baba booey! Howard is the best interviewer I have ever heard anywhere. As to the sex lives and stuff, he's got a reputation to maintain, after all. :lol

So can we get the Axe on the Springer show too? I love that show...it's kinky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Howard was talking about FAS today, although he did not mention them by name or product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome to hear! Keep up the pressure because he has formed a band and getting more guitar obsessed daily. If anything try and get fred using it first though he seems like a true old schooler.

Anyways at least some progress has been made.
Great effort!

Bummer that he did not actually mention Fractal by name. Fred kind of sidetracked him by talking him out of getting a "rig" and then Howard seemed to lose his steam on the whole thing. Fred is probably a tube snob. Matt I think you should revisit it in a couple months if he sticks with learning guitar and his band actually gets off the ground. He will probably play electric if the band plays live and then he might be open to taking on the Axe.

I emailed them back. Apparently he thought when I offered to help him with his "rig" that we were talking about a big multi-component system.
I made it clear that the Axe-Fx is the most powerful, flexible, light weight, best sounding system available and that this not a complex monster.

Back
Top Bottom