Fractal-Bot 3.00.18

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Fractal-Bot 3.00.18 is now available on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/fractal-bot.php

================================================
7/14/2023 - Fractal-Bot 3.0.18 Release Notes:
================================================

Added a Multi-File Firmware Install view which supports auto-updating firmware and Dyna-Cab files.

Added a Multi-File Firmware Install view which supports auto-updating firmware and Dyna-Cab files.
I tried testing this, but the process isn't clear.

Does v3.0.18 sense that the Dyna-Cab .syx file is required during the firmware .syx send process, and then prompt for it, or, do we drop both .syx files, or select their containing folder?

Inquiring minds want to know. :)

@paulborg - your reply format is kind of funky. I think your question is this:

This version of Fractal-Bot does not seem to connect to Axe-Edit. Have I done something wrong?

This is standalone FractalBot. It is not part Axe-Edit.

This version of Fractal-Bot does not seem to connect to Axe-Edit. Have I done something wrong?

Fractal-Bot doesn’t connect to Edit, it connects to the modeler, just as Edit does.

But, be very careful to not try to connect to the modeler with Bot when Edit is already connected to it. Fractal-Bot loses its mind and all you can do is to force it to quit.

Last edited:
Okay. I am curious as to why this update is stand alone but I’m just happy everything is working properly!
I'm having the same issue. I used to connect to Bot thru the Edit TOOLS dropdown. Edit still points to the previous v.3.0.17.

Back
Top Bottom