Fractal axe II on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow its already up to 2650, over what they are selling for here, im surprised i didnt think it would go that high with them adding them to the store at the 2600 price point.

Obviously someone knows how to use the internet to make money reselling. I don't see a problem with it as long as this same guy doesn't get another one. It'll be interesting to see what people are willing to pay right now.

Obviously someone knows how to use the internet to make money reselling. I don't see a problem with it as long as this same guy doesn't get another one. It'll be interesting to see what people are willing to pay right now.

I think it will hit somewhere over 3k

Since this guy is selling hugh amounts of musical equipment I figure he must be part
of some music store. So I googled Genoa City Music store and sure enough there is a music store
very close called pearl music look at this guys ebay name! I wouldn't be bothered if this was just
some guy out there who scored a fractal axe and figured he could flip it for a quick profit but this guy
is a profesional which raises red flags why are all his other units sold as new and this is sold as used.

he's had plenty of axes up to now

It was meant to be a joke man...chill out. Im starting to think your selling the damn thing!!!

I know it was a joke, but man, don't make fun of blind people. I'm just trying to provide some perspective (I'm training to be a pastor after all...)

And it's not me. I don't even think I've ever been to Genoa, WI.

I know it was a joke, but man, don't make fun of blind people. I'm just trying to provide some perspective (I'm training to be a pastor after all...)

When did I make fun of blind people. All I said was you could still play with a guitar and an AXE FX if you were blind. I dont see how that is making fun of blind people. Anyways...I dont want to get into a pissing match so im sorry if you took it the wrong way. I was just trying to ease the tension in here a little.

Don't know why anyone's suprised at the bid amount. Some Ultras were going for more than store price just a couple months ago. I don't know if it will hit $3k but probably close.

He didn't make fun of blind people.

On another note, you've gotten into one heck of a career there bud. Not easy. I should know because my dad is a pastor :)

I like it.
playing the market and supplying us with good pics of the Axe II.
'due to financial reasons' - haha good one.
eBay speak for - 'I realized I can make a huge profit on this.' I like.

p.s.
This thread will look so silly in a few months...

LOL... i live in WI and have never been to Genoa. i had to actually google it. LOL

Very small farm town. 2 restaurants and a laundromat. It's close to Lake Geneva, for those keeping track. My wife takes sheep herding lessons there, no lie.

Very small farm town. 2 restaurants and a laundromat. It's close to Lake Geneva, for those keeping track. My wife takes sheep herding lessons there, no lie.

I dont know Why...but the background banjos from Deliverance started to go off in my head.

Seller said:
I purchased this recently and regret I have to sell it due to financial reasons that came up.

Sorry- no sale. Had he said he was selling it because he believes it's worth more than what he paid for it and wants to make $ on the deal then I might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom