Fractal Audio welcomes Steve Vai!

Tom King

Experienced
Fractal Audio is pleased to welcome Steve Vai to its family of artists. Mr.Vai is a veritable force of nature when it comes to today's guitar-driven music. He is well-known for his broadly acclaimed solo recordings, DVDs, soundtracks, plus stage and studio collaborations across a spectrum spanning from Frank Zappa to Mary J. Blige. Highlights include work with David Lee Roth, Whitesnake, G3, Devin Townsend, and many more.

Steve recently shared his satisfaction with the Axe-Fx with us:

"The flexibility of the Axe-Fx is supreme. I did extensive tone testing with it and found it to be flawless. It's all I need now. It makes me feel like every day is Christmas. It's exceptional and I'm grateful."

We take special pride in hearing such praise from an artist who has not only achieved greatness on his instrument, but also played a role in shaping today's guitar gear landscape.

Visit http://www.fractalaudio.com and http://www.Vai.com for more information.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Help share Fractal & Atomic news by re-posting on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere by pasting this link: http://bit.ly/aC1dVk

-TK

:shock: Awesome!
Steve is the Jedi master of guitar effects! I foresee some great sounds from him using the axe-fx.

nice pic on the main page btw!

:eek: Congrats to Fractal!! I for one can't wait to hear what Steve Vai can get out of the Axefx. Lets hope he joins the forum! :lol:

This (in my opinion) is bigger than Petrucci... Wow...

On the main page it looks like he's asking... "where's my 9.04 firmware with my Carvin Legacy amp sim?" ;) :lol:

I'm surprised no one has asked this, but... does this open it up for the "artists" to allow Cliff to model their amps?

You know, I was just thinking about this last night. What of the deals with Carvin and the TC G-Major (especially with having his own signature preset card), and his signature Ibanez distortion pedal?

Either way, a statement like that coming from him...I think Fractal Audio is about to get hit with a big ass wave of publicity. :shock:

Another middle finger up to the big boys, I'm sure Cliff feels very proud of his baby no matter which artists start using it, he knows what he has accomplished but it's nice to get the nod from big names like Vai.

FreaqyFrequency said:
What of the deals with Carvin and the TC G-Major (especially with having his own signature preset card), and his signature Ibanez distortion pedal?
Doesnt mean he cant have other toys! :p

ole!!!!

great news!

welcome Steve!
I'm the guy who'll lend you a jem in the guitar legend in Seville.
:mrgreen:
we met again at namm show, two years ago,a real pleasure!

Do not forget to share your presets!

Cheers!!!!!!!

This really is exciting news. Steve Vai and his music have influenced me and my outlook on music for the best, from Flex-Able (which I bought on a copied cassette...) through Crossroads which I rented endlessly as a teenager, through his electrifying solo and studio work with all those great artists, right up the my recent viewing of his Where the Wild Things Are DVD via digital TV On Demand. I've always felt he manages to integrate flash and feeling and fun together in a very unique way.

'Skyscraper' has always been one of my "Desert Island Discs".

Now all that's left are effects junkies like The Edge and Matthew Bellamy, and fractal will have a digital revolution on their hands

Back
Top Bottom