Fractal Audio Welcomes More Converts

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Dan Spitz - Anthrax
Vernon Reid - Living Colour
Hadley Hockensmith - Neil Diamond

Dan Spitz!!! Awesome... I remember growing up listening to Anthrax... I remember when he left Anthrax there was an article where Scott Ian mentioned that Dan went off to learn how to make custom watches... and Scott cracked a joke saying that Dan is going to make a Rolex with whammy bar.... :lol:

Congrats Cliff!

mortega76 said:
Dan Spitz!!! Awesome... I remember growing up listening to Anthrax... I remember when he left Anthrax there was an article where Scott Ian mentioned that Dan went off to learn how to make custom watches... and Scott cracked a joke saying that Dan is going to make a Rolex with whammy bar.... :lol:

Congrats Cliff!
Maybe he had the time ticking in his head? Ticking in his head!LMAO!!! :lol:

brettllingle said:
mortega76 said:

Congrats Cliff!
Maybe he had the time ticking in his head? Ticking in his head!LMAO!!! :lol:

Ha-ha!

I used to be in a band around 1993 which used to cover Anthrax's version of "Got the Time". That was one of those songs which was SO much fun to play. Most people didn't know it when we played it. But, there would always be 2 or 3 guys in the room who knew the song and were like, "YES!!!" ...each time we started playing it. Everyone else thought it was either an original song or our interpretation of it (if they knew the Joe Jackson version). Anyway, that was a very cool version of that song.

Way cool... to be honest I'm not surprised I think it's just a matter of time befor a lot of big names will be using it, but it still very cool.

Congrats Cliff ;) .

Vernon Reid :eek:
Love that guys playing...kinda Left field...hope he starts posting patches!
Wanna get me some "Open Letter to a Landlord" patches!

HailHalford said:
I can't wait to hear what Vernon Reid does with his (no disrespect to Dan or Radley)!

+1
Vernon Reid is a very unique and daring guitarist, I´d love it if he'd post some of his patches once he gets going - then I just might have to put on the helmet :eek:

mortega76 said:

Congrats Cliff!

Thank you for the kind words.

I've been programming two units for a while. I'll be commenting on the progress in coming weeks. Just know that the Axe Fx is the real deal. We have turned the corner, big time. You must dig in deep to get the return. Off I go to rewind my output transformer (with no solder or coil wire) and rebias! Haa haa haa ..

Dan Spitz

Spitz said:
mortega76 said:

Congrats Cliff!

Thank you for the kind words.

I've been programming two units for a while. I'll be commenting on the progress in coming weeks. Just know that the Axe Fx is the real deal. We have turned the corner, big time. You must dig in deep to get the return. Off I go to rewind my output transformer (with no solder or coil wire) and rebias! Haa haa haa ..

Dan Spitz

:lol:

Welcome to the insanity! It will be great to see what you do with it! :D

Back
Top Bottom