Fractal Audio Welcomes Lincoln Brewster, Devin Townsend...

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Chris Broderick, Tommy Shaw, Ricky Phillips and Nick Sterling to the ranks.

Pleased to have them on board as the latest "converts".

InsideOut said:
:cool:

Please tell them they're not allowed to use it unless they participate on the forum :!:

Nick Sterling is already registered on this forum, his username is Rocketboss(http://www.fractalaudio.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3505), and some guys on this forum helped Lincoln Brewster with the setup of his Axe Fx (javajunkie is one of them, there's another guy who seems to be a good friend of his, but I forgot his name)... haven't heard much about the other guys though...

Good stuff man. All good guys there. I know Nick and his Dad personally, just quality folks and that Nick, he can play some too. :shock:

Tommy Shaw -- I LOVE that guy and his rock n roll voice!!

Awesome news Cliff - you deserve it!!

If it is still the case that no one is paid by FAS for their endorsement of the Axe, it would be a good thing to have it spelled out on that roster page, would it not?

Wow! When you click on the link at the fractal site and read everything that all of these people have written, it really hits home just how many reputable guitar players actually use this. Very cool.

markus said:
Chris Broderick? GSP1101 is gone bye-bye I guess. How long before Mustaine changes also? :cool:

Mark

If Mustaine does end up using it, maybe when he once again claims his current amp gear to be the best thing ever he'll actually mean it for a change. ;) :lol:

Nice to know about this.

How are these guys using the axe? Wondering how many use the amp sims. But I'm Guessing Lincoln Brewster is using them?

Brick_top said:
... Wondering how many use the amp sims. But I'm Guessing Lincoln Brewster is using them?
Yes he does. I saw he ordered 4 Atomics. :eek: So he ends up using the cab sims as well. But his tone with the L6 was already stellar ... :shock:
Micha

Back
Top Bottom