Fractal Audio AMP Models: PDF Guide

Brilliant collaboration on this, guys.

It really started life as something for myself and sort of snowballed over time. @yek was really supportive when I first contacted him and he's taken it to a new level with the latest update.

Apart from the fantastic piece of kit that the Axe FX is, the collaboration on this forum is a huge selling point for me. I cannot imagine how far behind in my Axe journey I would be without all the help I have received and lessons I have learned from the forum.

And as a huge bonus, I have learnt not only about the Axe, but also about making music in general. I would say this forum has made me a better musician, not just a better user of the Axe FX.

It's nice to be part of something that is giving back to a great community......:)

What a great guide.

@ Yek and simviz: You deserve a seat at gods table some day... ;-) (I heard he plays a 57 Strat).

I'm just an occasional lurker here, I check in periodically to see about the latest firmware and news. I came across this guide today and am really impressed. What a great resource for not only Axe users but any fan of tube amps. Well done yek and simviz

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom