Fractal all the way!!!

So Hadley are you going to be filming this summer? I was just curious if a new concert video was going to come out of this. I would to hear you with your gear.

None of this kind of info is known to us until the time arrives, but my guess is that the Greek Theater concerts will all be filmed and recorded 48 track digital...

I'm pretty sure it's arround here somewhere but i can't find it.
What are you using for monitoring?

Really happy that you're happy.
Cheers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sprada,

We are using in-ear monitors (Etymotic with Aviom personal monitor mixers) and no amps, cabinets, or other sound sources onstage - it's straight to the Mains System, baby! I believe this is the ultimate test for any modeling/profiling unit, and the AFX II is kicking major tail for me for both EG & AG without *any* outboard help... :)

solo-act said:
Maybe he'll see for himself that patch assignable inputs have a lot to offer in your application. I can't seem to get that on the "list" myself, but I'm very grateful that you think it's a good idea.

You're gonna love the sound consistency and precision control from venue to venue. It's instantly addictive.

PODs have had patch assignable inputs for years. I run a HD Pro into my Axe II so can do most routing on the POD. I still would love that option on the Axe.

PODs have had patch assignable inputs for years. I run a HD Pro into my Axe II so can do most routing on the POD. I still would love that option on the Axe.

I've been begging for this for years. This is my most needed feature from any live rig. I've had it available on my rack gear since the eary 80's. I don't understand why it is impossible to implement on the Axe Fx!

Any Asian tour dates lined up?

Not likely I presume.....Would be great to catch your show here in Guam on the way back to the states!

This was the first concert of our tour with a new mains system - the mix/audio is pretty dreadful (sorry). As soon as I find something that wasn't filmed on a distant cell phone I'll post it (I intentionally avoided this video) :)

Here is a clip that features my Chet Atkins nylon string through the AFXII using some acoustic IRs in the Cab block - once again the sound is through a distant cell phone, but at least you can kind of hear my solo & fills in the middle...

play me - YouTube

This was the first concert of our tour with a new mains system - the mix/audio is pretty dreadful (sorry). As soon as I find something that wasn't filmed on a distant cell phone I'll post it (I intentionally avoided this video) :)
haha oops! well i'm sure people can tell the audio recording is bad, not the source.

Here is a clip that features my Chet Atkins nylon string through the AFXII using some acoustic IRs in the Cab block - once again the sound is through a distant cell phone, but at least you can kind of hear my solo & fills in the middle...

play me - YouTube

That's a very nice acoustic tone!

Back
Top Bottom