Fractal all the way!!!

Radley

Experienced
Tour Update: We performed our opening show of Neil's summer tour last night here in Ft. Lauderdale, FL (beautiful place), and it was my first show using all Fractal gear for both my Acoustic and Electric processing. The mighty AFX II and MFC-101 performed flawlessly, and I received numerous compliments on the fullness and clarity of my new sounds! Everything seems so clean, quiet and transparent - what's not to love? :) Using the Fishman IRs in a stereo cab really made the AG stuff sound & feel authentic, and I was smiling much more than usual! Neil was there to greet all 14 of us with with some fancy champagne as we made our way to the dressing room, and he was obviously pleased with our opening performance...

The opening show is behind us, and it's Fractal all the way, baby!!!

PS: I really liked using my TC Polytune tuner - very accurate and fast. (in my rig it's always active)

Glad it went well. And nice to see you conquered the technical hill you were climbing to get there.

Reactions: yek
That is excellent news, Hadley! So glad you are fully engaged with the Axe-Fx II on the tour. I can't wait for Neil and the band to hit Clarkston, MI for the July show. I'll listen closely to the guitars (as I always do at concerts). Good luck on the rest of the tour!

Radley said:
PS: I really liked using my TC Polytune tuner - very accurate and fast. (in my rig it's always active)

I have one in my rig too -
its great. Where do you have yours set up? On the pedalboard or in the rack?

Last edited:
Excellent news Radster. I know you have been woodshedding this setup for months, so it's good to hear you're happy with how it's sitting in the full band setup. I love mine, so I sure understand the feeling!

So Hadley are you going to be filming this summer? I was just curious if a new concert video was going to come out of this. I would to hear you with your gear.

I have me in my rig too -
its great. Where do you have yours set up? On the pedalboard or in the rack?

Mine sits right beside my MFC at my feet (all mounted on a carpeted platform with DC & AC power and a flexible 'gooseneck' light to illuminate my setlist)

Having AxeEdit has been invaluable for programming the AFX - I used to have to sit on the floor in lotus position to program my GTs :(

I'm pretty sure it's arround here somewhere but i can't find it.
What are you using for monitoring?

Really happy that you're happy.
Cheers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Good stuff, Hadley! I'm glad it's fallen together for you (thanks in large part to your own persistence and hard work). Enjoy!

I believe Cliff and a few of his guests will be attending one of our NYC shows....
Maybe he'll see for himself that patch assignable inputs have a lot to offer in your application. I can't seem to get that on the "list" myself, but I'm very grateful that you think it's a good idea.

You're gonna love the sound consistency and precision control from venue to venue. It's instantly addictive.

Back
Top Bottom