FracPad (Lite)

So Fracpad using the lightning to usb adapter then a usb cable into the AX8 works perfectly? I really ran into a roadblock tweaking the unit for a gig. Going to the FOH, I needed to tweak eq, delay levels and time, reverb levels for the PA and the room. Doing it on the AX8 was a disaster. Dont want to lug around a laptop and I use an ipad on the mike stand anyways for chord charts.

Sounds like this is exactly what I need, just want to make sure.

thanks

The link indicates a Midi interface rather than a lightening to USB adapter as mentioned above! so which one works for a direct connection or do both? :confused:

The link indicates a Midi interface rather than a lightening to USB adapter as mentioned above! so which one works for a direct connection or do both? :confused:
The link indicates lightning to usb for ax8 and fx8, just read the wiki topic fully

Hey Al!

I'm using the iPad to send preset change data from music reader app into the AX8. That one uses the Lightning->USB with a USB->MIDI adapters. To use Fracpad I would have to change the cables. Can Fracpad be made to run with a Midi adapter too?

Hey Al!

I'm using the iPad to send preset change data from music reader app into the AX8. That one uses the Lightning->USB with a USB->MIDI adapters. To use Fracpad I would have to change the cables. Can Fracpad be made to run with a Midi adapter too?
FracPad already does, it's the ax8 which doesn't answer to sysex on midi ports, so request this to fractal team ;)

Just got my USB camera attach and bought fracpad. Holy crap, this app is awesome. I use the AX8 live, and dialing in sounds for the room I am playing to the FOH is essential. I use my ipad for chord charts, well now I have a much better editing screen than was on the helix. Plus the AX8 sounds light years better than the helix IMHO.

Highly recomend fracpad!

Just got my USB camera attach and bought fracpad. Holy crap, this app is awesome. I use the AX8 live, and dialing in sounds for the room I am playing to the FOH is essential. I use my ipad for chord charts, well now I have a much better editing screen than was on the helix. Plus the AX8 sounds light years better than the helix IMHO.

Highly recomend fracpad!

Back
Top Bottom