Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
FracPad III is a great tool. Well worth double the asking price. I found a USB to Lightning cable that works a treat without any adapters for it.

However, I want to go wireless. Is there a way to get the AXE III to work wirelessly with it? Will it block the Midi Ports? I'm using a foot controller as well off of the MIDI ports. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

FracPad III is a great tool. Well worth double the asking price. I found a USB to Lightning cable that works a treat without any adapters for it.

However, I want to go wireless. Is there a way to get the AXE III to work wirelessly with it? Will it block the Midi Ports? I'm using a foot controller as well off of the MIDI ports. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Yes the MD-bt01 works with axefx 3 but yes it uses the midi ports.
I'm actually working on a raspberry pi adapter which would work on the axefx3 USB ports, but it's not available yet

FracPad III 3.12 is available : It adds AxeFx III firmware 3.02 compatibility
I downloaded the PC version of this last night and it looks great! I used to use it back when I had an Axe II XL, but I fell off of it after I upgraded. You have put a huge amount of work into this!

I was playing with the drive block and I noticed that some of the drives are not selectable from within Fracpad. They seem to load up ok, but if you try to select a different one the wrong drive comes up, or nothing happens at all. Is this something that happened from the recent drive updates?

I downloaded the PC version of this last night and it looks great! I used to use it back when I had an Axe II XL, but I fell off of it after I upgraded. You have put a huge amount of work into this!

I was playing with the drive block and I noticed that some of the drives are not selectable from within Fracpad. They seem to load up ok, but if you try to select a different one the wrong drive comes up, or nothing happens at all. Is this something that happened from the recent drive updates?
Thanks,
I'll check this, yes maybe something wrong with 3.02

You were talking about axefx III yes ?

Hi @haffner1 , i couldn't replicate... Could you detail more ?

Back
Top Bottom