Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Looks pretty good.
Pitch block is not displaying all the parameters though.
Is there a way to display the sysex when selecting a parameter?
I would like to find out what sysex msg to send to select the scale of the Pitch block.
I would use this to program the GT22

Looks pretty good.
I would like to find out what sysex msg to send to select the scale of the Pitch block.
Display the sysex ?? Use a midi sniffer

A couple of suggestions:

1) At the performance view, the column for displaying the Scene Name is too short. If you can make a little bit wider, we could read the entire scene name.

2) The "Switches" view is available only for the AX8. Would it be possible to enable it for the Axe-FX III? The purpose is to program touch switches for selecting scenes or presets (it would be nice to read the names of the 8 scenes when a preset is selected, and select them by pressing the names). That could be handy when we are too lazy to carry the MIDI controller to a rehearsal.
I'd love to see all scene names and be able to select a scene too!

Looks pretty good.
Also, can you detail in a pm which parameters are missing in pitch block ?

FracPad 3.02 is available on Mac/Win/Android
- It fixes the AxeFx II crash, finally :)
- It adds a new toolbar displaying scene name, scene buttons and compare/revert buttons

iOS version will be available as soon as Apple will have accepted it...

Hi! My fracpad lite sometimes connect others don't... I'm on Android and AX8, what can i do? Thx
How do you connect and which fasDevice and which android version abd which fractal firmware Etc...
Guys, please give details before i have to ask them ;)

Back
Top Bottom