Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Hi Alex,
how long would it take you to make a windows version? For me the price could be the same as for the andoid and IOS versions, I don't care about about 10 bucks more or less...
If you don't make one at all, I'm tempted to buy another android tablet (all 5 tablets in the house run older android firmwares), and that's around 300 bucks, far worse!
Merry christmas!
Hi, in fact the windows version is already ready, i debug FracPad on Windows before going to mobile ;)
I'll have to add the same key system used in Android version and build a setup program, so i'll probably not release it before 12/30 or maybe 2017 ;)

Merry XMas mate ! :)

Hi Alex,
how long would it take you to make a windows version? For me the price could be the same as for the andoid and IOS versions, I don't care about about 10 bucks more or less...
If you don't make one at all, I'm tempted to buy another android tablet (all 5 tablets in the house run older android firmwares), and that's around 300 bucks, far worse!
Merry christmas!
Here you go : http://www.e-junkie.com/fracpad

Ok i saw that, the 1.03 is also deployed for MD-BT01 but i didn't experience any difference, do you have a changelog ?

That is beyond my computer hacking skills! Once in Fracpad, did you change the source from network to AX8? Also, no need to use the IOS Bluetooth connection in settings - my ipad still doesn't find the Yamaha. Midimittrr will find the device and then Fracpad connects (once you change network to AX8).

That is beyond my computer hacking skills! Once in Fracpad, did you change the source from network to AX8? Also, no need to use the IOS Bluetooth connection in settings - my ipad still doesn't find the Yamaha. Midimittrr will find the device and then Fracpad connects (once you change network to AX8).
Yes of course, but the MD-BT01 already worked on iOS... Will see if the UD-BT01 works

FracPad 1.04 is released (Win & Android only, Apple devs are on holidays so they won't validate any app until 2017, incredible, no !!!??) :

- Adds blocks library
- Ability to pin amp/cabs selectors
- Bug fixes on Android
- Optional confirmation asked when saving/reverting
- Option for action taken when double-clicking on knobs
- Fixes bug creating shunts or full preset from empty preset
- Fixes Looper buttons
- Various other improvments

Happy holidays !

FracPad 1.04 is released (Win & Android only, Apple devs are on holidays so they won't validate any app until 2017, incredible, no !!!??) :

- Adds blocks library
- Ability to pin amp/cabs selectors
- Bug fixes on Android
- Optional confirmation asked when saving/reverting
- Option for action taken when double-clicking on knobs
- Fixes bug creating shunts or full preset from empty preset
- Fixes Looper buttons
- Various other improvments

Happy holidays !

Great. Thank you.

I've run FracPad through a couple of rehearsals now, and I've been trying to find more bugs, but nothing yet. :)

Also had some fun with the 2D controller, doing things like controlling Drive with X and Master Vol with Y, or Wah on X and frequency of a notch filter on Y. Funky :cool:

Great. Thank you.

I've run FracPad through a couple of rehearsals now, and I've been trying to find more bugs, but nothing yet. :)

Also had some fun with the 2D controller, doing things like controlling Drive with X and Master Vol with Y, or Wah on X and frequency of a notch filter on Y. Funky :cool:
Maybe new bugs with new version ^^

The 1.04 is not a big update, the goal was to stabilize the code in order to begin new exciting functionalities ;)

When connected to my Ax8 FracPad don't refresh the title of the presets I load, it stays on the first loaded preset. The correct blocks are not appearing correctly either, only after moving or inserting new blocks. If I save the preset from my iPad, I have the wrong title in FracPad but the good one in the Ax8. It seems that I have a sync problem.

When connected to my Ax8 FracPad don't refresh the title of the presets I load, it stays on the first loaded preset. The correct blocks are not appearing correctly either, only after moving or inserting new blocks. If I save the preset from my iPad, I have the wrong title in FracPad but the good one in the Ax8. It seems that I have a sync problem.
Works here. Which fracpad version ? which system ? which connection to AX8 ?

Just made a test, everything working fine. Don't know what happened, I didn't change anything. Sorry for the trouble. Have a happy Christmas and keep on pushing the limits, your work is amazing.

FracPad Bluetooth operating is now possible on axefx AND AX8 :)
Yamaha UD-BT01 is working if flashed to firmware 1.03!!!

PS : assuming you're on iOS

Cool Al.

I have an MD-BT01. Doesn't seem to work though with this one. Any chance that will be supported or out of your hands?

Happy New Year

MM

Cool Al.

I have an MD-BT01. Doesn't seem to work though with this one. Any chance that will be supported or out of your hands?

Happy New Year

MM
It works with axefx. For the ax8 you need the UD-BT01 because the ax8 midi ports are not fully functional for sysex messages

Back
Top Bottom