Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Hello, got an S6 a few months ago, will it work with the latest android version (7.0 if I'm right). Will yet start to get me a cable.
Keep on rockin Al

Got accidentally off from my professionnalisme mail. Yes got the code. Lot going on in the SW, even songlist in there ?
Will go rtfm off I cant fond it.
Thanks great tool.

Actually digging Fracpad. I loaded a free copy on windows PC for learning on a bigger screen as there is no real manual. It permitted me to be more at ease with the phone. Editing on the (android) phone comes as easy as on windows; and no back nor knee problems. Like the abilities of setting the UI correctly and to taste. BTW had a problem with X-> Y copy on an analog delay, a bug maybe ?
In a few days from here I might very well prefer this fracpad UI to the AE UI. Didn't grasp yet the functionning of the 2D Controller curve.
Fine tool, I'd almost say : "indispensable"

Al.. Just a heads up. When editing an AX8 preset yesterday, on an iPad. I could not assign a control switch to a modifier. I had to plug into AX8-Edit to do it. I tried rebooting, reconnecting, etc.. Possibly a bug?

Also.. Another request/suggestion:
In the context menu for a block editing (press and hold), can you move the 'delete block' farther away from the 'connect to' option! I have deleted a few blocks accidentally (that had great tweaks on them) simply by moving them around and trying to reconnect the signal paths, because of fat fingers and the options being so close to each other! lol Another fix instead of changing the menu, would be to have the user confirm deletion, with a modal prompt.

Thanks. Love this editor!

Last edited:
Also.. Another request/suggestion:
In the context menu for a block editing (press and hold), can you move the 'delete block' farther away from the 'connect to' option! I have deleted a few blocks accidentally (that had great tweaks on them) simply by moving them around and trying to reconnect the signal paths, because of fat fingers and the options being so close to each other! lol Another fix instead of changing the menu, would be to have the user confirm deletion, with a modal prompt.

Thanks. Love this editor!
Confirmed, it happened to me too.

I couldn't reproduce... selected CSwitch 1 in the modifier create dialog, it worked

Thank you for looking into it. I’m not sure what was going on, but it affected me a couple times in one session and that’s after rebooting the Unit to try and overcome the issue. Possibly a UDBT-01 issue? It occurred to me just now I did not reboot the wireless interface when this occcured because other communications seemed fine. But maybe that was it. I’ll keep an eye out and dig deeper for answers to help better next time. Thank you.

Thank you for looking into it. I’m not sure what was going on, but it affected me a couple times in one session and that’s after rebooting the Unit to try and overcome the issue. Possibly a UDBT-01 issue? It occurred to me just now I did not reboot the wireless interface when this occcured because other communications seemed fine. But maybe that was it. I’ll keep an eye out and dig deeper for answers to help better next time. Thank you.
Could be, is your UD-BT01 updated to latest firmware ?

Back
Top Bottom