Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Hmmm, I never really disabled the looper block before, but just noticed when I do so in FracPad in turns on the wah block. Have iPad mini 2 on older release version & iPad 2 on todays 1.07(2) beta, both do it.

Hmmm, I never really disabled the looper block before, but just noticed when I do so in FracPad in turns on the wah block. Have iPad mini 2 on older release version & iPad 2 on todays 1.07(2) beta, both do it.
Be clearer, please, what do you mean by disabling? Bypassing?

FracPad 1.07 is available :
- AxeFx Firmware Q7 compatibility
- Fixes preset number folding at 384/768 or 0
- New "More" Button for easier Revert/Compare access (and future functions)
- Sliders size is now linked to knobs size setting
- Various bug fixes

Thx

Features request :) :
-Bigger scene name
-Export/Import file with Scene name (exchange between multiple instance)
Bigger where ? in preset view or in bigDisplay Mode ?
If in preset view, the scene name size is linked to the top toolbar size, which is adjustable in preferences

I can't get 1.07 to install on my android phone. It keeps on saying App not installed. 1.04 to 1.06 all installed without a problem. My android version is 5.1.1 and for my phone it's the most up to date version.

I can't get 1.07 to install on my android phone. It keeps on saying App not installed. 1.04 to 1.06 all installed without a problem. My android version is 5.1.1 and for my phone it's the most up to date version.
Tried the APK and it works, do you have an error displayed ? Maybe not enough room on your device. Try uninstalling FracPad before installing again ?

I get a "Package appears to be corrupt" error when trying to install on my Shield tablet. It's running Android 7.0. I tried downloading it twice just in case and got the same error both times.

I get a "Package appears to be corrupt" error when trying to install on my Shield tablet. It's running Android 7.0. I tried downloading it twice just in case and got the same error both times.

As said earlier the apk is correct and works. So if it's corrupted it is by your isp or device... Try downloading on a computer and transfer on the Android...

It didn't work as an update. I uninstalled the previous version and was able to install it as a clean install.

Can anyone confirm is the latest FracPad working with AX8 Quantum beta 7? The version that I'm running on my Android tablet (can't remember the version number and don't have my tablet here with me) crashed when I tried to connect last night.

Can anyone confirm is the latest FracPad working with AX8 Quantum beta 7? The version that I'm running on my Android tablet (can't remember the version number and don't have my tablet here with me) crashed when I tried to connect last night.
It's not. You have to disable cab polling at startup then it works

Reactions: sam
I have some questions about FracPad with Axe fx II

1) How is the wireless Bluetooth stability compared to Axe Edit through usb? is it the same or better?
2) is there any latency when switching presets or scenes?
3) do you need to pause FracPad for more stability (like Axe Edit) or is that not necessary?
4) is it stable when using the looper block with MFC (looper mode)? Also when not pausing FracPad? With Axe Edit connected and MFC and using the looper the display of my MFC gets frozen all the time when I use the looper block. Looks like it can't handle the looper operations when Axe Edit is connected. How is that with FracPad?
5) Will FracPad be updated each new FW release?

I am using my laptop with Axe Edit also on live gigs for real time operation and adjustments on the fly. I am trying to find out if FracPad is more stable and better than Axe Edit for that before I buy it.

Back
Top Bottom