Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Hi @AlGrenadine , I've a question: I've been using Fracpad with my ax8 for quite sometime with a yamaha UD-BT01. I've sold my ax8 since and recently got an FM3. Is there any chance that the UB-BT01 can be used with the FM3? thanks!

Hi @AlGrenadine , I've a question: I've been using Fracpad with my ax8 for quite sometime with a yamaha UD-BT01. I've sold my ax8 since and recently got an FM3. Is there any chance that the UB-BT01 can be used with the FM3? thanks!
Hi
No sorry, the fm3 usb port is not midi class compliant like the ax8 one was...
You have to use a md-bt01 or a Roland um-one with the fm3

Important information : No refund request will be accepted, you have free Win/Mac versions which are fully functional, an Android/iOS version with limited functionalities but allowing you to test connectivity issues, so there's absolutely no reason i can accept to refund.

A few questions before I make full purchase. I have an fm9 turbo. I have an older ipad pro with usb c. I also have a widi jack . Will the iPAD connect without issues via usb c to usb B ? Will the widi jack work if I get the midi din cables ? (I currently use it with the trs)

A few questions before I make full purchase. I have an fm9 turbo. I have an older ipad pro with usb c. I also have a widi jack . Will the iPAD connect without issues via usb c to usb B ? Will the widi jack work if I get the midi din cables ? (I currently use it with the trs)
I don't know, try Fracpad lite, it's free on the appstore

My iPad pro is a couple years old. It works fine with USB B/C cable.

Having issues getting a CME Widi Jack to work with iOS 17 and Ipad Pro. I can get FracPad to connect/pair with the Widi Jack and I see it as the midi I/O, but no worky.

I can get it to work fine on a wired connection.

Any pointers?

Back
Top Bottom