Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Second page of which block?
I don't have an FX8 anymore
It's not a block, it's on the 'CFG' page.
This is where you can change the pre/post to set the amp effects loop position, the default scene, relays, and midi changes.
I need to work out the 'Default scene' setting, and Midi 'PC Num' settings if possible. Otherwise I have to use the front panel to adjust these. Not a showstopper, but would be great if they were available.

Last edited:
It's not a block, it's on the 'CFG' page.
This is where you can change the pre/post to set the amp effects loop position, the default scene, relays, and midi changes.
I need to work out the 'Default scene' setting, and Midi 'PC Num' settings if possible. Otherwise I have to use the front panel to adjust these. Not a showstopper, but would be great if they were available.
Config parameters aren't available for remote change before axefx 3

Hey! Just got this for the second time on Android. Love it! The custom screen is what I've been after for a long time.

One quick note, every time I try to change scenes from the "Scene Numbers" widget on the custom screen, the app crashes.

Galaxy Note 8 - Android v. 9; Axe-Fx II mkII

Hey! Just got this for the second time on Android. Love it! The custom screen is what I've been after for a long time.

One quick note, every time I try to change scenes from the "Scene Numbers" widget on the custom screen, the app crashes.

Galaxy Note 8 - Android v. 9; Axe-Fx II mkII
I've just tried on my AX8 and it works. Unfortunately i don't have an AxeFx II anymore...
What else do you have on your custom screen ?

I am starting to use FracPad III more now and can’t remember if there was an online manual.
tenor.png

I just got FracPad III for my Dell Venue 10 and noticed it does not charge the tablet while using it! My tablet died in the middle of rehearsal tonight. I purchased the OTG adapter and it works great otherwise. Any ideas? Love the editing capability but really need it to charge it at same time.

I just got FracPad III for my Dell Venue 10 and noticed it does not charge the tablet while using it! My tablet died in the middle of rehearsal tonight. I purchased the OTG adapter and it works great otherwise. Any ideas? Love the editing capability but really need it to charge it at same time.
You then need to find an otg adapter which has another usb port for connecting charger or use bluetooth connection.
Which fractal device do you use ?

Back
Top Bottom