Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Also, it's worth to mention the update policy from FracPad 1.xx to FracPad III will end very soon. So if you plan to update, be quick

I purchased the app to use on my iPhone X with my FX8. Unfortunately it reset all my post output setttings back to 0! Tried to change them with the app but there’s no - sign when trying to set the level so you have to use the slider. I had to unplug and use the front panel on the FX8 to set it all back. Took me a while too. Is this an app issue or am I doing something wrong?

I purchased the app to use on my iPhone X with my FX8. Unfortunately it reset all my post output setttings back to 0! Tried to change them with the app but there’s no - sign when trying to set the level so you have to use the slider. I had to unplug and use the front panel on the FX8 to set it all back. Took me a while too. Is this an app issue or am I doing something wrong?
Hi
I need more details : how is it connected?
When does this reset happen?
Video?

Yes but did it happen when you opened the out2 block? Or when you touched a knob? Or something else?
Looks like the problem is actually with the FX8 so no issues at all with the app! Thanks for your help :)
If I use the Preset Manager in FX8-Edit, or FracPad III to copy and paste a preset, it resets all Output levels on the entire FX8 to 0. If I restart the FX8, all my saved levels are back. Strange, but at least I know it's not going to kill my settings permanently.

Back
Top Bottom