FM9 Ordered

I don't think you'll have any problems with the FM9...you've been around these parts and using Fractal stuff for years so should get your head around it pretty quick.

Have you had/tried an FM3/III or are you coming from an AX8/II ?

I really like my FM9...it's a definite sweet spot for my needs...

I don't think you'll have any problems with the FM9...you've been around these parts and using Fractal stuff for years so should get your head around it pretty quick.

Have you had/tried an FM3/III or are you coming from an AX8/II ?

I really like my FM9...it's a definite sweet spot for my needs...
I'm coming from the Ultra, the II, the II XL, and the III. I need Fractal power and quality in a fly rig, so add the FM9 to the list. I'm new to the FC switching paradigm. I'm trying to make the jump from the Gordius LG2 to the FC world.

FC is pretty simple to setup, just be sure to understand the global / per preset settings.

I also want to send out a HUGE thank you to AlGrenadine. Were it not for Fractool's ability to convert my countless Axe II presets into FM9 form, this purchase would have been out of the question. I tried converting some of them to the Axe III format, and the amount of work it saves compared to doing it from scratch is astronomical. Once I get out of debt from this purchase, I'll be donating again.

It wasn’t intended, but the FM9T went from being a backup/small stage option to replacing my Axe Fx III rig entirely. Obviously not due to any lack on the part of the Axe Fx III rig, but the FM9T turned out to be all I need and there wasn’t a point in maintaining both. I know it’s not that way for everyone, but I wanted to give you an example of how good the FM9T actually is! I think you’ll be impressed.

It wasn’t intended, but the FM9T went from being a backup/small stage option to replacing my Axe Fx III rig entirely. Obviously not due to any lack on the part of the Axe Fx III rig, but the FM9T turned out to be all I need and there wasn’t a point in maintaining both. I know it’s not that way for everyone, but I wanted to give you an example of how good the FM9T actually is! I think you’ll be impressed.
Yea, the FM9T really hits a sweet spot between portability, switches and power. Enjoy @steadystate !

I'm purchasing the FM9 to replace my live II rig. But I have a feeling that I'll wind up using it instead of, rather than in addition to, the III. Time (as well as my financial situation) will tell.

I'm purchasing the FM9 to replace my live II rig. But I have a feeling that I'll wind up using it instead of, rather than in addition to, the III. Time (as well as my financial situation) will tell.
If you're familiar with the technology it shouldn't be too difficult to grasp the FM9's FM9-Edit abilities. Essentially the same process as the II and III editors. Just slightly delayed OS upgrades...ermf.

I also want to send out a HUGE thank you to AlGrenadine. Were it not for Fractool's ability to convert my countless Axe II presets into FM9 form, this purchase would have been out of the question. I tried converting some of them to the Axe III format, and the amount of work it saves compared to doing it from scratch is astronomical. Once I get out of debt from this purchase, I'll be donating again.
Thanks mate :)
Happy this conversion is useful to someone :)

Very familiar, except for the FC switching system. My current foot controller is VERY different. More flexible in some ways, more limited in others.
Yeah, there's nothing really like the Gordius... But for integrated stuff, the FC/FM are really pretty great.

Back
Top Bottom