FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

Today I received the tracking number for the FM9 turbo from UPS, it would be delivered next Friday September 9, I am on the waiting list of October 16, 2021.

Me too! Hopefully any day now.
Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Mine arrived yesterday! Yay!

Had band rehearsal yesterday so no time yet to play....
Yes, I considered taking it to the rehearsal but eventually decided against it not having had the chance to familiarize myself with the unit beforehand. Possibly would have spent more time fiddling with stuff and finding suitable presets than actually playing and I did not want to put the other band members through that.... it was tempting though :p

Hope to get some time this evening to do a proper test drive.

Anticipating the question ;-) no, I'm not in the UK.

Reactions: EdN
I will also get mine on Fiday 9th. Unfortunate timing because I will not be home until late in the evening. During the day I will be riding a long cycling tour (237km) to raise money for stem cell research.

How annoying, UPS attempted a delivery. And by attempted I mean, didn't even ring my bell, just drove past :(
Hopefully tomorrow they'll actually ring my bell, all of the delivery info is correct...

• Sad
How annoying, UPS attempted a delivery. And by attempted I mean, didn't even ring my bell, just drove past :(
Hopefully tomorrow they'll actually ring my bell, all of the delivery info is correct...
I’ve been there and it annoys me every time. My father once found a note from UPS stating that they had tried to deliver a package at 4:00 AM…

Looks like 2 MF10 FRFR speaker boxes
Yep, 1 FM9, 2 MF10's and a EV1 I saved a long time for this, and a little bit against the reasonably mind, just hoping I can pay life and energy bills. It was a now or never thing.
Connected everything last night and man, wauw!
Can't wait for tonight to go further with this journey

Back
Top Bottom