FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

G66 found a consistent source of Kebabs to feed Sukh so he'll be working 24/7 from here on in.

In reality, they're just an amazing firm!
:tearsofjoy: Nice one!!! :) Yeah I agree...I've been buying Fractal products for many years now and the service of G66 is second to none!

I just got an email by Sussi saying that my unit will be ready later this month and asking for my address! I have added an expression pedal to the order for maximum enjoyment🍾🍾😃
I don’t think that the email counts as the ”invite”, though so I’m not updating the tracker just yet (or am I wrong?).
Anyhow, great job G66! You are by far the best!

I just got an email by Sussi saying that my unit will be ready later this month and asking for my address! I have added an expression pedal to the order for maximum enjoyment🍾🍾😃
I don’t think that the email counts as the ”invite”, though so I’m not updating the tracker just yet (or am I wrong?).
Anyhow, great job G66! You are by far the best!
I got the same email! Amazing work by the G66 team they are an amazing bunch of awesome people!
If I recall correctly, there is about a 1-2 week lapse between this and the invite mail so hopefully we will have the invite before the end of the month.
I've booked some time off on the last week of Sept, it would be perfect timing if it arrived then ahead of 2 x shows on the first week of Oct.
Either way I'm absolutely delighted to get one.
Woohoo!!!

Received mine last week!

Less than a week from it being my turn and receiving the unit, top people at G66!

edit: had been on the waitlist since August last year

Mine arrived on Thursday a few hours before I had to leave for the weekend. Yesterday I got home late in the evening, today whole day in the office… this is how you train your patience, right?
ADE1D92B-B974-4009-82FE-387A97E0E682.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom