FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

So, here it goes:
FM9 Waitlist Tracker
I added the second sheet and copied the format from the FM9 Waitlist and added it under G66 (EU). I am really not very good with time converts and so, so just put the time in there in GMT format (and maybe even 24 hours format) and it will be fine. I will hopefully remember and sort it from time to time.
Nice one thanks for doing that. Have added my info!

I might do that today. I left it there to have a possibility to add a convert for the GMT time, but I guess there is no need for that at all.

This, unfortunately, will no longer be sustainable. Otherwise, the transport would have to go by now.
I think Q2, or even Q3, will be more likely.
On G66 website:

If you would like to join the waitlist to be notified when an FM9 is available for you, please send an email to waitlist@g66.eu with the subject “FM9“. The price in Europe should be about EUR 2100 including VAT and 3-years' warranty. As usual, Fractal Audio will sell the first production run domestically as the final phase of their quality assurance process - we expect to start to get quantities in the second quarter of 2022 - thank you for your patience!

EUR 2100 ..... goes up. In a moment it will turn out that the offers on REVERB are cheap :)

Wow, it is getting up there.

I got my III off of that Hungarian Reverb seller and it was a faultless deal and it's been 100% reliable

Something to think about............maybe

Wow, it is getting up there.

I got my III off of that Hungarian Reverb seller and it was a faultless deal and it's been 100% reliable

Something to think about............maybe
Actually doing the thinking everyday, I'm just a bit afraid because of possible warranty cases. G66 will fix any fractal products, but since the fm9 basically just left the factory im worried what happens if it goes up in flames;)

I am glad I joined the waiting list when the price estimate was €2000, so For me the increase is only €100 😁
For now I am enjoying the FM3!

We're doing everything we can to manufacture more FM9s during this most challenging year ever for the music electronics industry. I also want to reassure those of you reading this that G66 took strong steps to ensure that when the line starts up again, a solid percentage of units produced will be bound for Europe (including Scandinavia and the UK, as always).

We're doing everything we can to manufacture more FM9s during this most challenging year ever for the music electronics industry. I also want to reassure those of you reading this that G66 took strong steps to ensure that when the line starts up again, a solid percentage of units produced will be bound for Europe (including Scandinavia and the UK, as always).
Thanks for the update Matt - for info, despite brexit the UK is still a part of Europe (just not part of the EU).

So G66 stock is likely at about the same time as the next USA batch?

Good news! Especially for those who joined the list early.
I only got on by the end of October so I don’t count on an invite any time soon

Thanks for the update Matt

Back
Top Bottom