FM9 Firmware Version 8.00 public beta 1

Meanwhile, twiddling thumbs for latest release. Must...be...patient...
Get some Dutch Bros. and twiddle faster!
1000012375-png.143860

Attachments

• 1000012375.png
    1000012375.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 191
Stop twiddling (whatever that means) and play yer guitar….
LOL! It's a boomer expression translated means stop texting fer gawds sake...actually looks like spinning your thumbs like a bike wheel in opposition to one another...dang, didn't think I'd stump the Gen Z crowd with that one...next question is, do you know what whittling is?

If yes, twiddling and whittling are two of the same mindsets...how to waste your spare time...

LOL! It's a boomer expression translated means stop texting fer gawds sake...actually looks like spinning your thumbs like a bike wheel in opposition to one another...dang, didn't think I'd stump the Gen Z crowd with that one...next question is, do you know what whittling is?

If yes, twiddling and whittling are two of the same mindsets...how to waste your spare time...

Lord help me, that the word “twiddling” (to twiddle) is considered a “boomer” expression. Next thing I will learn is that “whittling” is also an archaic* expression, and no one younger than forty has (apparently) ever owned a pocket knife .

*archaic: meaning — anything older than 3 hours ago.

;):)

Reactions: Rex
...twiddling and whittling are two of the same mindsets...how to waste your spare time...
Whittling is only a waste of time if you make it so. :) A minute of whittling can give you tinder to start your fire. Or, with a little skill and a really sharp clip blade, you could make one of these...

whittling.jpg

Back
Top Bottom