FM9 Firmware Version 4.00

Newest editor and firmware. I'll get a preset posted when I get a chance. Thanks
I tried going thru all the Pitch types several times and wasn't able to cause a problem.

Another thing I noticed that I could reproduce in the editor was moving the number two output block made my cab Two block move on the grid and also bocome disconnected.
How are you moving the block? Are you clicking and dragging the block itself or are you using the row or column "handles"?

I tried going thru all the Pitch types several times and wasn't able to cause a problem.

How are you moving the block? Are you clicking and dragging the block itself or are you using the row or column "handles"?
I'm at a family Xmas but I'll send it when I can. I have #2 output block at the end of my chain under my output 1 block. My #2 cab block is under my cab 1 block and the output 2 block and the #2 cab block are the only two blocks in the row under my amp and effects and stuff. I drag output 2 block around the 2 cab block and place it under my input block but forward one space so I can connect it to the input block for a DI signal. Thats when the #2 cab block moves to the right and is no longer connected.

The Pitch block was CPU overload that I didn't realize but checkout what happens when you drag the output 2 block to under the input one block. The bottom cab block will move and also become disconnected. Wait, I just had the pitch block lockup again at 77.8% CPU, is this too much? I thought we could go to 80%

Attachments

• PVH 6160+ 4-cab GATE SS.fasBundle
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
  • PVH 6160+ Whammy DI SS.fasBundle
    32.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The Pitch block was CPU overload that I didn't realize but checkout what happens when you drag the output 2 block to under the input one block. The bottom cab block will move and also become disconnected. Wait, I just had the pitch block lockup again at 77.8% CPU, is this too much? I thought we could go to 80%
Yeah, it might be changing the CPU load of you're changing types in the block...

I'll try to load the preset tomorrow and try moving the block.

According to CC, tickling 83% is where the FM9 standard rejects adding blocks. Not sure why 77.8% is doing this for your device. Should you not put send/returns right up/left down and output 2 to the right per suggested mapping? IIRC outputs are designed to reside to the right side, per left to right mapping.

posting it also here to be sure that someone may see it ;)

I think there is a way with the „default“ scene of (at least) song-section one in the setlist feature:
  • 2 presets:
    • Preset 1: default Scene 1
    • Preset 2: default Scene 5 (to make it easier)
  • Setlist:
    • Song 1 Section 1: P#1 | S# Default
    • Song 2 Section 1: P#2 | S# Default
  • Layout:
    • "Song" | "Select in Set" | 1
    • "Song" | "Select in Set" | 2
Now I assume I am at song 2, scene 5 (so the default scene).
  • Changing to song 1, the startup scene is scene 5 (default of song 2).
  • Changing back to song 2, the startup scene is scene 1 (default of song 1).
Can anybody confirm this behavior?

posting it also here to be sure that someone may see it ;)

I think there is a way with the „default“ scene of (at least) song-section one in the setlist feature:
  • 2 presets:
    • Preset 1: default Scene 1
    • Preset 2: default Scene 5 (to make it easier)
  • Setlist:
    • Song 1 Section 1: P#1 | S# Default
    • Song 2 Section 1: P#2 | S# Default
  • Layout:
    • "Song" | "Select in Set" | 1
    • "Song" | "Select in Set" | 2
Now I assume I am at song 2, scene 5 (so the default scene).
  • Changing to song 1, the startup scene is scene 5 (default of song 2).
  • Changing back to song 2, the startup scene is scene 1 (default of song 1).
Can anybody confirm this behavior?
I have not used the Setlist functions yet, but when you load a new song I assume it loads the first section or no? The manual doesn't specify.

Each song section has a specified preset and scene, so I'm assuming that when the first section is selected it would change to the preset+scene specified.

How are your sections set up?

I have not used the Setlist functions yet, but when you load a new song I assume it loads the first section or no? The manual doesn't specify.

Each song section has a specified preset and scene, so I'm assuming that when the first section is selected it would change to the preset+scene specified.

How are your sections set up?
Historically, I am using only section one (first section loaded on a song) as my „shortcut“ to the preset. This way, I am bundling multiple songs under one preset.
The section has a selection for preset as well as the target scene. And the target scene set to „default“ has this strange behaviour, using the default scene of the preset selected for the section before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom