FM9 Firmware Version 4.00

Congratulations, FAS!
Well Done Reaction GIF

Just updated this, with latest FM9-Edit, and did a refresh in the app. Some of my presets seem to have really spiked in volume, particularly in the lead scenes, even the Factory preset 000 lead scene which I haven't modified was maxing out when preset leveling. Crushingly loud. Is this normal, in other words, would you expect that upgrading to this firmware would require re-leveling presets, even factory ones?

Just updated this, with latest FM9-Edit, and did a refresh in the app. Some of my presets seem to have really spiked in volume, particularly in the lead scenes, even the Factory preset 000 lead scene which I haven't modified was maxing out when preset leveling. Crushingly loud. Is this normal, in other words, would you expect that upgrading to this firmware would require re-leveling presets, even factory ones?
historically it doesn't usually, but it could depending on what the changes are.

we'll check based on this report.

a couple of mine in the last beta were about 2db louder so I just dropped them down and all was fine. I haven't loaded this version yet to see if anything has changed.

I’m a new user and this is my first firmware update. I did notice a little bit of spike in volume in some of my blocks. I think it’s just due to the refinement of the amplifier blocks. They are sonically clearer and thus louder.

Back
Top Bottom