FM9 Firmware Version 2.01 public beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_brown

Fractal Audio Systems
Last edited:
Yes!!!! This is awesome....thanks to everyone involved with this....:cool:

I've just gotten another gig with another band literally a couple of hours ago and cannot wait to dig into the FM9 with this new firmware and get going with all of that. Perfect timing....

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what happens if one were to load a beta 2.01 preset in v1 firmware? I'm not sure I'm ready to update to another beta yet but have some presets built in the betas that have setups I'd like to use. Will the presets just not work or will they "break" something in the functionality (for lack of a better word)?

Thanks, Fractal for getting a fix out here.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what happens if one were to load a beta 2.01 preset in v1 firmware? I'm not sure I'm ready to update to another beta yet but have some presets built in the betas that have setups I'd like to use. Will the presets just not work or will they "break" something in the functionality (for lack of a better word)?

It wouldn’t work.

Presets created in later firmware may come up empty after reverting to earlier firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom