FM9 Firmware Version 2.0 public beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all thr Fractal products and have been bored lately and have a Quad Cortex coming Monday. I wonder if it will go back like the Kemper did that I tried?
II will be honest , Cortex is quite good , despite all the hype , it certainly held its own , I though core tones were on par or better than Kemper and it sounded better than the Helix, it a little light in the fx selections but the core tones are actually pretty good , the models and captures give you a ton of variety

I have all thr Fractal products and have been bored lately and have a Quad Cortex coming Monday. I wonder if it will go back like the Kemper did that I tried?
If you know what to pay attention to, QC is very weak in modeling amplifiers, it’s not difficult to choose a tone, but there is no tube amplifier in it, Fractal has advanced very well in this regard. The situation is similar in terms of spatial effects.
This is not anti-advertising and I am not an ardent supporter of the Fractal, I judge it by the sound. But in terms of user-friendliness of the interface and design, QC is on top.

Last edited:
This delay concert me about the unit, looks like they they have more problems updating the FM9 than the AX8 or FM3, it have been 3 month and the AXE FXIII have been received like a 4 or 5 updated and the FM3 1, I hope they can come up with a pretty solid update for the FM9.

This delay concert me about the unit, looks like they they have more problems updating the FM9 than the AX8 or FM3, it have been 3 month and the AXE FXIII have been received like a 4 or 5 updated and the FM3 1, I hope they can come up with a pretty solid update for the FM9.
I can’t say that you aren’t making sense. I bought the FM9 second hand and am so glad I did. It’s perfect for me but I’ve been wondering about the amount of time it’s taking for the update.

I know this is that kind to each their own kind of thing but legit I can’t see how Fractals current modeling can bore you. I mean the quality is nothing short of AH-MAZING. I can get lost for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom