FM9 Firmware Version 2.0 public beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
If history is any indication, FAS underpromises and overdelivers so we can be pretty much assured of a trove of riches when the next beta/official release is delivered.

I'm anticipating, at some point, the realization of FAS's stated goal of having the platforms being able to propagate improvements and fixes from the III down to the FM series quickly and easily.

Would be a wonderful present for us if April 1st would not be an April Fool's joke, but would be an OS upgrade. Would be a good way to start the month. One can hope. 👍

EDIT: Was being serious, but some think I'm kidding. Was sober serious...🙂

Last edited:
Would be a wonderful present for us if April 1st would not be an April Fool's joke, but would be an OS upgrade. Would be a good way to start the month. One can hope. 👍

EDIT: Was being serious, but some think I'm kidding. Was sober serious...🙂
it'd be funny if they released a 4/1 update that bricked all of the fm9s for the day! hint hint..

It's firmware Friday. Today could be a good day . . . . or not . . . . :p
Not today. Even if they announce that it’s available today, I won’t believe them.

AM-JKLUqrJzZYNNnitAhD8gBK5cS7YLvXI91SbTUTbLY7iZCaCoBPC8c_dGuvlqsZL2gcExrJHyiX2GS8cfvBQC7PqI_bbEI4AO1fncwPwGtdcewlv6SrDCnnyb8gM9c_DHNGhV8YHFu7du0ldbUL9HJd9v-=w1170-h1038-no

My guess is that they have a Jr programmer porting to the FM9 who is maybe in a little over his or her head. No judgement here. This is just how software development goes sometimes.
Wrong guess. Fractal doesn’t play that game. Their programmers are top-notch, and know their subject-matter. These systems are not generic computers, they’re extremely specialized, and most developers, especially junior programmers, don’t have the experience needed and Fractal, being a small company, can’t afford to have anyone who has to be coddled or have their hand held.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom