FM9-Edit 1.02.02

Hey Unix-Guy, I performed all of the tasks you suggested. I was able finally get the Editor to connect, however it took 10 minutes. Whereas with fw4.01 and FM-9 edit v1.01.08 it connected in about 3 seconds. It's not usable right now, because although connected, you can't access any blocks. I will contact Fractal Support. Kind regards.

Not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong but after updating to this version and 5.0 firmware, I'm not able to select Receive Mode in the fractal bot. I was hoping to backup my presets (Windows 10).
I just updated to 1.02.03 and still not able to get into Receive Mode. Should I be reporting this somewhere?

Attachments

• Fractal_NoReceiveMode_20230822.png
    Fractal_NoReceiveMode_20230822.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 4
I just updated to 1.02.03 and still not able to get into Receive Mode. Should I be reporting this somewhere?
Did you try selecting the ports?

This thread or (maybe better) the 1.02.03 thread is the right place to report it.

Have you tried standalone FractalBot? That should at least get you the ability to backup (make sure to close the editor first).

Did you try selecting the ports?

This thread or (maybe better) the 1.02.03 thread is the right place to report it.

Have you tried standalone FractalBot? That should at least get you the ability to backup (make sure to close the editor first).
Thanks, with the latest update 1.02.04, and relaunching the fractal bot a couple of times and the ports were automatically selected and I can now get into Receive mode. Previously, as seen in the screenshot, there were no green check marks and clicking on the port drop down lists didn't do anything. Seems resolved now, thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom