FM9 Dyna Cab Beta coming....Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the 3 got it first, but I guess it makes perfect sense to start on the lower processing power and scale up from there. I'm just grateful it's finally getting done. Look forward to it, Cliff!
That's not really how they port the code. Different processors and different hardware require different code.

So ... will the Dynacabs be 1024 or 2048 samples on the FM9? Not that it's that important - just curious.

I was referring to all three units.

The FM CPU are the same but where processing occurs is different. If the hardware was identical the same code would run on both and release at the same time.
I can’t recall does FM9 cab block run on accelerator or is that part of the CPU

I bought the QC and the FM9 Turbo at the same time so that I could test them at home at the same time and decide which one to return to the store. I stuck with the FM9 because it's more complete, more usable onstage, more visual in the dark onstage, and honestly, I'm very happy with it. I own a Gibson Les Paul and the Marshall emulations are truly spectacular. Now I look forward to the Dyna-Cabs update that has already arrived in the FM3 and that I hope will do so soon for our FM9 Standard and Turbo. Sorry, Google translation, I´m from Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom