FM9 Case?

My FM9 gets here on the 13th.. about 2 to 3 months later I need to go to Brazil for 6 months. I have never flown with my guitar and gear before so I am looking for a backpack solution that can also hold my laptop and headphones. I found this, but there is not a lot of information on the inside specs. Looks perfect if the fm9 will fit length wise and the price is fantastic at 120 US dollars. I don't suppose anyone here has seen one in the wild?

BOSS CB-BU10 Utility Backpack

View attachment 108143
Did anyone ever get this bag and if so how did it work out? It looks like a great option, and I like how it's got the sort of internal compartment but wondering if that compartment will fit the FM9

I have the Pedaltrain Premium Soft Case for Metro 24 carry bag, which looks almost identical to the Line 6 Helix bag. They may even be made by the same manufacturer. Pretty pleased with mine. I can get the FM9 and an EV2 in the main compartment and then all the associated cables and small stuff needed in the other two smaller sized pockets. Zippers are stiff at the corners, but are loosening up with use and appear to be well made. I like the fact that it has a sturdy carry handle at the top of the bag and a second one on the side allowing you to carry the bag oriented either way. Padding is adequate for my limited gigging, but it always has to be stacked on top of everything due to the soft padding. Don't know the price of the Helix bag but this seemed like a fair price for the Pedaltrain. Another option to consider.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PTM24PSC--pedaltrain-premium-soft-case-for-metro-24
Looks like the Pedaltrain premium cases are no more. Kind of a bummer as they definitely looked to be one of the best soft case options. The deluxe cases are available but a step down.

Looks like the Pedaltrain premium cases are no more. Kind of a bummer as they definitely looked to be one of the best soft case options. The deluxe cases are available but a step down.
Yep, I was going to get one of their backpacks for my fm9 board but they seem to be unobtanium at this point (at least the bigger one)

Did anyone ever get this bag and if so how did it work out? It looks like a great option, and I like how it's got the sort of internal compartment but wondering if that compartment will fit the FM9
Someone did and it was not large enough for the FM9.

Hmm, by the given dimensions it seems it should be a good fit. I didn't see anything in this thread where it was confirmed one way or the other. Where did you see that?
I confirmed it when I answered you. Feel free to find out for yourself if you want. If it is not in this thread the person might have sent me a direct message.

I’m on the waitlist, but I don’t think it’s too soon to start looking for a solution, is it? Has anyone seen or have something that is going to work?
I use a Pelican 1510 for local gigs. It fits snug, and you can't fit any foam on the sides, only on the front and back, but you have space to put expression pedal, cables etc under it. For traveling I use the Pelican 1606, which is a lot bigger, but gives me space to put my clothes, shoes, and FM9 with all cables, expression pedals, etc and not have to take any other luggage.

This is a Boss CB-GT100 carry bag.
I tried Gator, Pedaltrain stuffs but I think this is it.
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 3993F5D1-5F40-44EE-B403-FB7BCC100A8E.jpeg
    3993F5D1-5F40-44EE-B403-FB7BCC100A8E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 161
  • A954FBE1-1EE2-4846-BB54-F1B6EF855B36.jpeg
    A954FBE1-1EE2-4846-BB54-F1B6EF855B36.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom