FM3 Won’t Change Presets

Abyss

Hello! I’ve searched the forums for this fix and I haven’t found anyone with this same issue.

I can change presets with FM3-Edit just fine, but when I’m just running the FM3 by itself (not connected) it will only run the last preset I had connected to my PC. It will still read JUST the names of my other presets, but they’re all grayed out. It will still run the one preset it will read (yellow), even if I have any of the other (gray) ones selected.

All of my firmware is updated. I’ve reset as many things (can’t remember the exact names) as I can in the unit and no use. The only thing I haven’t done is reset my cabs.

Press enter. This is the new zoom mode.
Will try this tomorrow. 1,000 facepalms if it works. I usually go long stretches without updating firmware, so after a few paragraphs I stop reading. Hopefully it works.

I usually go long stretches without updating firmware, so after a few paragraphs I stop reading.
They write the release notes to notify you of changes to the firmware, so it's a good idea to read through the entire set of notes, every time. Not doing that means you'll miss important changes.

Back
Top Bottom