FM3 only sounds unaffected guitar sound on every preset!

might be worth checking you haven't put the unit into bypass by mistake. if you haven't, you'll need to provide more information about how you have it set up.

Need more info to help properly, but first place you check should be the I/O menu in Setup. If you are using SPDIF or AES, make sure your OUT SOURCE isNOT an input. Should be Output 1

Ok I was using out 2 which only gave me the unaffected guitar sound. I just plugged in out 1 and that output is working as normal. So it’s only out 2.
out 2 is going in stereo to a Roland go mixer into powered speakers.
Thanks for your help guys

i don't have an FM3, but it might be worth checking the global audio settings. if it's anything like the axe fx, you can choose what you hear on output 2. if you select "echo output 1", then both outs will be the same.

i don't have an FM3, but it might be worth checking the global audio settings. if it's anything like the axe fx, you can choose what you hear on output 2. if you select "echo output 1", then both outs will be the same.
And if you have it set to echo Input 1, you’ll get exactly what @bertelliotmusic described in the first post.

Back
Top Bottom