FM3 Now Shipping

If FAS has the stock this wait list may disappear in a short period of time. In the last 3 works days the June wait list started shipping and they are at the June 18 waitlist. The wait list may not be as large today as it use to be and some folks may have purchased something else.

It's been noted previously in this thread that the invites seem get issued in the afternoon. That seems to be due to Fractal's work flow. I purchased mine yesterday and my payment was accepted yesterday, but the unit wasn't prepared for shipment until this morning. Just FYI in anyone is curious (I had been).

If FAS has the stock this wait list may disappear in a short period of time. In the last 3 works days the June wait list started shipping and they are at the June 18 waitlist. The wait list may not be as large today as it use to be and some folks may have purchased something else.
It is possible that significantly more people signed up when the unit was first announced and again when it first started shipping. That could explain why we are cruising the the list, not as densely populated as earlier in the year. Come on September!!!

It is possible that significantly more people signed up when the unit was first announced and again when it first started shipping. That could explain why we are cruising the the list, not as densely populated as earlier in the year. Come on September!!!

That is what I am thinking.

Had my FM3 for a couple of weeks now, and though I’m just scratching the surface of what this baby can do, I’m already blown away!

This is my first piece of Fractal gear, and I’m loving my FM3!

Nice job Fractal!

Just make sure you keep an eye on your "Spam". It's been pretty common for the invites to get filtered out.

One other thing, make sure to search your email from an internet browser and not just a smart phone. The history gets deleted from your phone, but if you use an online service (Yahoo, Google, etc.) the sent email should still be there.
Although I did not find history in any email of sending the request I searched this Forum thread and found out I posted on Sept 4 that I signed up that day, So September 4th it is!

Thanks Fractal Audio Systems Forum!!!

Waitlist - 7/2/20
Invite & Purchase - 11/11/20

Thanks Fractal!
That was 133 days waiting. To compare, start of November was 169 days waiting. Fractal shipped all of June in less than a week. Nice work! I am July 7th waitlist so getting pretty excited. When it arrives I will be socially distancing myself for a while.

Back
Top Bottom