FM3 Now Shipping

Just received mine today! Definitely worth the wait! It's immediately obvious the tones this can crank out are well ahead of others (specifically Line 6 and Boss)--using amp/cab modeling into a FRFR.
For first time Fractal owners, I will echo it is a steep learning curve. I was simply using a standard 1/4" cable and couldn't get any sound out of it. After some digging I discovered you have to specify which output jack any given preset uses (all stock presets are to the XLR output). Problem solved, but again it's definitely different. Yes, I am a Noob, but just a word of advice to others.

Qustion!!

How long does the shipping take for Alaska?

Anyone ordered in alaska?

UPS states that it will take 4 days for GROUND shipping to reach Alaska from our shipping center. Weirdly, it takes longer to get to most of Utah or Idaho than to Alaska.

I can’t speak to Alaska but it was pretty quick to British Columbia - mine shipped on Oct 22nd and got here on the 26th. For international shipping that’s really fast.

For Canada, we use UPS INTERNATIONAL EXPEDITED shipping, which is generally 2–4 days.

Qustion!!

How long does the shipping take for Alaska?

Anyone ordered in alaska?
UPS Ground usually takes 5 business days (except to smaller villages). I ordered a III that was shipped yesterday (11/13) and it is scheduled for delivery on Friday 11/20 in Anchorage.

2-Day takes two days.

Last edited:
Getting close. Hopefully 8/9 comes up early next week.
They went through about 7 weeks of waitlist last week (6-2 to 7-24) - August dates should be in a day or two.
Hopefully they can get to Sept 4th this week as well, I would love to have the unit over that Thanksgiving Holiday!

Ahh! Based on how they've been flying through last few weekdays I should have an invite either today or tomorrow!

Super stoked
I believe the invites go all out at once in a batch, so if you haven't received already today, it's likely tomorrow. I'm expecting/hoping tomorrow as well. I hoped for an outside shot at getting one today, but realistically thought Tuesday may be the day.

The pace seems to be quickening - First week of August being serviced - right about 100 days. If this keeps up, the waitlist could be cleared in three weeks.
Lot's of assumptions baked into this - take it for entertainment value only.

1605562601063.png

Back
Top Bottom