FM3 Now Shipping

My friend just got his Invite. Wait List Date, 7/22/20, Invite 11/13/20!
Just posting for you guys. He's not a member of the forum yet.

I'm August 21st.
At this pace I'm going to receive the invite THIS month :D
What do you guys do when you can no longer wait, play?

Does anyone else suspect they might be getting through this list in time for Black Friday/Cyber Monday and there will be some kind of bundle or sale available at that time?? I don't know what their previous sales were like... but I might wait until then to pull the trigger just in case lol.

I know that kind of sale would upset a lot of patient people that already got their FM3.. but was just thinking. Any thoughts?

what would you expect as part of a bundle?
Cab packs, controllers?!?
Maybe just like a discount on an FC6 or EV1 with the purchase of the FM3 or something of that nature. I've never bought a FAS product before, nor have I seen their old sales, so I don't really know what to expect haha. Just trying to save a few bucks if I can. I need the slightest nudge towards getting the FC6 lol

Maybe just like a discount on an FC6 or EV1 with the purchase of the FM3 or something of that nature. I've never bought a FAS product before, nor have I seen their old sales, so I don't really know what to expect haha. Just trying to save a few bucks if I can. I need the slightest nudge towards getting the FC6 lol
You should get the fc6 😉

Back
Top Bottom