FM3 Now Shipping

Originally sent a wait list request on 8/9 but received no response, I sent another 8/25 and got a response. I'm going to guess the 8/9 request actually went through as I just received the invite today.

Waitlist: 8/9/2020
Invite: 11/17/2020

What a wait it's been. I've had the money put aside since August and almost pulled the trigger on a guitar and then an amp, but talked myself out of it to remain patient and I will be rewarded. Now the wait for shipping that will probably seem excruciatingly long compared to sitting on the wait list because you know it's so close. At least now there's no danger of me blowing my money on something else, it's just to sit and wait patiently for that UPS truck to show up.

What a wait it's been. I've had the money put aside since August and almost pulled the trigger on a guitar and then an amp, but talked myself out of it to remain patient and I will be rewarded. Now the wait for shipping that will probably seem excruciatingly long compared to sitting on the wait list because you know it's so close. At least now there's no danger of me blowing my money on something else, it's just to sit and wait patiently for that UPS truck to show up.
I wasn't able to talk myself out of buying a new guitar.. but the wait was long enough that I was able to save up again lol... as well as convince myself that I need the FC6 and EV1

Impressive. Now it's really moving. Looks like it won't be long before the wait list is done. The earlier prediction in the thread of 3 weeks may have even been a conservative guess.

Impressive. Now it's really moving. Looks like it won't be long before the wait list is done. The earlier prediction in the thread of 3 weeks may have even been a conservative guess.

The wait list may be smaller now but it also depends on how many units are available to ship.

Joined Waitlist - 08/06/2020
Recieved Invitation- 11/17/2020
Ordered - Fm3+FC6 - 11/17/2020
Fractal created shipping label for both -11/17/2020

Comes with humbuster cable or I should start making one ? :grinning:
Gaaaaaaaaaa (I'm on waitlist from 8/24 - next couple of days!?! - I'm panting like a dog)

this is awesome! When I bought mine a month ago we were running at roughly six months behind, now we've just gone under the three month mark. Great work Team Fractal!

Back
Top Bottom