FM3 Now Shipping

I remember wondering if the number of pages on this thread would double since I started following it before seeing an invite. (It's all sid's fault)
..and I thought I was going unnoticed here :p

let me try not messaging from now until I get the invite..lets see if I am able to do that :p

I love the human willingness to take two points of data and go "This is a pattern!" :p

I once worked with a fellow Engineer that would convince jr engineers that you could extrapolate with one data point. ;) He would keep the debate going for weeks and would actually convince a few that it could be done. :smiley: Basic human psychology…when you firmly repeat something enough times people start to believe it. :(

I once worked with a fellow Engineer that would convince jr engineers that you could extrapolate with one data point. ;) He would keep the debate going for weeks and would actually convince a few that it could be done. :smiley: Basic human psychology…when you firmly repeat something enough times people start to believe it. :(

This sounds an awful lot like politics in the USA right now............:(

Question for Canadian people that have received a FM3 and FC6, did they charge you separate shipping for both and what was the total cost to your door? You can PM me replies if you don't want to post here.

Back
Top Bottom