FM3 Now Shipping

Looks like there hasn't been any movement in 2 weeks. I guess we're still on February 12th... Really makes me wish I signed up to the waitlist 10 days earlier than I did (February 22) haha.

You're saying people signed up for the wait list in February and they still haven't received their FM3?

Hahaha...I signed up in May!
That's helpful though, it really is...At least now I can plan accordingly with that information.
It looks like I can expect mine around 2022 🤣
Not sure why Fractal chooses to do things this way, with all this secrecy etc though.
I can't think of any other company in this industry that does business in this manner

You're saying people signed up for the wait list in February and they still haven't received their FM3?

Hahaha...I signed up in May!
That's helpful though, it really is...At least now I can plan accordingly with that information.
It looks like I can expect mine around 2022 🤣
Not sure why Fractal chooses to do things this way, with all this secrecy etc though.
I can't think of any other company in this industry that does business in this manner
Yes they are still on February but you fail to consider they cleared out nearly 6 months of waitlist in a matter of weeks. I am also a may 2020 waitlist, I would expect that depending on production completion, and shipping we will probably see it in early 2021. (I am purely guessing I don’t have any info to back that up).

As far as secrecy, technically since you haven’t given them any money for a product they don’t owe you an explanation. Remember they are not line 6 or fender with big production lines. They are still a very small company, which means each employee is probably wears multiple hats at time. As a customer unless I have given them money, I would rather them just get things done than jump on here and talk about getting things done. But yes I am appreciative of @Admin M@ giving us an update.

Hi all. Today's update is that we did not send any invitations.
We're waiting for a new production batch to be completed. Once it does, we'll begin sailing through the list again.

Thank you for the update. I guess I'll think of this as my methadone: not the real thing, but it helped with the shakes.

Yes they are still on February but you fail to consider they cleared out nearly 6 months of waitlist in a matter of weeks. I am also a may 2020 waitlist, I would expect that depending on production completion, and shipping we will probably see it in early 2021. (I am purely guessing I don’t have any info to back that up).

As far as secrecy, technically since you haven’t given them any money for a product they don’t owe you an explanation. Remember they are not line 6 or fender with big production lines. They are still a very small company, which means each employee is probably wears multiple hats at time. As a customer unless I have given them money, I would rather them just get things done than jump on here and talk about getting things done. But yes I am appreciative of @Admin M@ giving us an update.

Exactly. As much as I would like their production times and scale to be similar to bigger companies, if it would mean sacrificing the quality they are known for, then I prefer the long wait times. I feel like Fractal is a company that has innovation and the quality of their product at the core of their goups values, and that's what makes them special v.s. Line 6 and etc. Not that modern Line 6 products are terrible, but fractal feels a lot more quality and geared towards the pro market and a no-compromise approach.

Edit:

Invites will resume today.

You guys rock!

iu

Back
Top Bottom