FM3 Now Shipping

Yes, I understand but I really don't remember the date, it was for the AX8 and before the announcement of the FM3, sorry. My new FM3 was shipped out today.

They started sending to AX8 waitlisters quite a while ago, and are into June on the normal FM3 waitlist now. So you might be misremembering. Unless you're not in North America. But either way, enjoy your new FM3!

They started sending to AX8 waitlisters quite a while ago, and are into June on the normal FM3 waitlist now. So you might be misremembering. Unless you're not in North America. But either way, enjoy your new FM3!
Yep, in USA, am just saying I don't remember the exact date that I was put on the wait list for the AX8.

June 10 is a key date. Did you get an invite for a non-headphone FM3 on that last day before they started over? Just curious.

This is a good point. I wonder if the speed increase is temporary until they're having to send out invites to everyone and not just those that opted out of the non-HP version.

Hopefully they'll send out the last non-HP version soon so it's not a thing anymore... Either most people are passing on them or they have a huge supply.

I GOT MY INVITE!!!!! ORDERED!!!!

waitlist: June 10th, 2019
Invite, today at 1:30

there are not enough .GIFs and overrated dead Seinfeld memes to express how happy I am. My current amp is a line 6 spider IV that I got when I started playing electric guitar in March 2013. This is going to be one hell of an upgrade!! Thanks fractal. I look forward to getting it on my doorstep.

Also, sorry for the unnecessary shitposts.

there are not enough .GIFs and overrated dead Seinfeld memes to express how happy I am. My current amp is a line 6 spider IV that I got when I started playing electric guitar in March 2013. This is going to be one hell of an upgrade!! Thanks fractal. I look forward to getting it on my doorstep.

Congrats dude! I'm excited for you! Thanks for updating and keeping us in the loop. I'm pleasantly surprised they're up to June 10th now. Hell yeah 🤟

Congrats dude!

This was your only invite or you previously got an invite for the non HP as well??

Was told by a very credible source on 7/1/2020 that Fractal is aiming to clear out the waitlist for FM3 in the next 8-10 weeks. Hope this is true and I really hope they are able to do it! I am 1/3/2020. Also, in line for an AXE FX III July 12th 2020.
That would be great. First world problems though as I gave an AF3 to tide me over until then. Thanks for the update.

I ordered mine today! Very excited for it! They had sent me an offer to order one in May for an FM3 without a headphone jack, but I held out and received the invite for an FM3 with a headphone jack yesterday.
Awesome dude! It's going to be amazing!

Do you know when you sent an email to waitlist@fractal? Presumably sometime in June 2019. We're tracking the time it takes for fractal to sent out invitations based on when the initial waitlist email was sent. Thanks!

I put my name on the waitlist on 6/9/2019. I receieved the first offer in early May, and the offer for the one with the headphone jack on 7/22/2020.

Awesome dude! It's going to be amazing!

Do you know when you sent an email to waitlist@fractal? Presumably sometime in June 2019. We're tracking the time it takes for fractal to sent out invitations based on when the initial waitlist email was sent. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom