FM3 Now Shipping

FM3 Waitlist Registration: 5/18/19 3:19pm PST
Non HP Invitation: 5/5/20 9:51am PST
HP Invitation: 7/20/20 10:42am PST
HP FM3 Ordered: 7/20/20 11:00am PST

Congrats!!! I shouldn't be too far behind you.

Hey, is FAS offering a second backup unit for optional purchase with these current invitations? Thanks!

Congrats!!! I shouldn't be too far behind you.

Hey, is FAS offering a second backup unit for optional purchase with these current invitations? Thanks!
I think you can only purchase a second unit if you are a pro player & you get special permission from FAS. The info in the invite says you can only purchase 1 unit, but when you are on the FAS website making the purchase it indicates it is possible to purchase 2 units.

I think you can only purchase a second unit if you are a pro player & you get special permission from FAS. The info in the invite says you can only purchase 1 unit, but when you are on the FAS website making the purchase it indicates it is possible to purchase 2 units.
I play in two actively gigging cover/original bands and have an online band with whom I am releasing all original music (EP by the end of the year). Do I qualify as a professional player? (Though this is not my full time job).

I play in two actively gigging cover/original bands and have an online band with whom I am releasing all original music (EP by the end of the year). Do I qualify as a professional player? (Though this is not my full time job).
That's up to Fractal.

Send them an email and ask.

Thanks!

Well, I was on the AX8 waitlist quite a long time ago, then they put me on this one automatically, but as I stated, I turned down the non HP unit on May 7, and now July 21, so looks like a 6 week wait from that time.
He means when did you send out your initial waitlist email. I'm assuming sometime in late May 2019. Not when fractal contacted you saying your unit is ready to ship

In case people are only following this stickied thread and not the "headphones only" thread, someone just posted:

Waitlist - June 2, 2019
Invitation - July 21, 2020

So we're up to June 🥳🎉🎊🎉
Where's the Headphone only thread? I did a search but did not find the thread.

Last edited:
He means when did you send out your initial waitlist email. I'm assuming sometime in late May 2019. Not when fractal contacted you saying your unit is ready to ship

Yes, I understand but I really don't remember the date, it was for the AX8 and before the announcement of the FM3, sorry. My new FM3 was shipped out today.

Back
Top Bottom