FM3 Now Shipping

Am I the only one finding the sudden lack of activity in that thread odd?
This happens every time there’s a break in the constant stream of “I got mine!” posts. Someone always wants to know, “What’s wrong?”

Nothing is wrong. The vast majority of Fractal’s customers never visit the forum. Ever. Many of them don’t even know the forum exists. Those people will never post an “I got mine” message, but they’re still getting invites.

You and everyone else the last time we hit the 24th and there was a bit gap in people posting for reasons unknown. But I maintain my same theory as last time: By the time the news had been out for a day people on other online communities were seeing it and signing up for the wait-list. Since they're from other communities, they aren't on here posting when they receive their invite.

I guess that would make sense.

FAS should add this to TOS: "Upon receiving an invitation, as well as physically receiving your product, you must report to FAS forum, so that the good folks over there could keep their delivery analytics thread up to date".

Awesome. Would this be so wrong? :D

Does anybody know where we are in the land of invites? Are we still on the 24th?
I received my reservation confirmation on April 24, 2019 at 11:58 a.m. Central Time, and haven't received a purchase invitation yet. I did receive the non-headphone version invitation on April 13th of this year, but I didn't purchase that.

Back
Top Bottom