FM3 Now Shipping

The deep analysis of the waitlist here is entertaining and a little silly at times... but I do get it. Perhaps with the state of instant gratification in our current world we all need to learn to have a little more patience. Myself included. I think the watched thread model helps propagate the impatience on threads like this. I keep having to unwatch this thread as the emails get tiring. Turn it off. Disconnect. The point is, it will happen when it happens. It's out of your control so no point in over analysis. Just some words of wisdom after a few Friday evening drinks. ;)

The deep analysis of the waitlist here is entertaining and a little silly at times... but I do get it. Perhaps with the state of instant gratification in our current world we all need to learn to have a little more patience. Myself included. I think the watched thread model helps propagate the impatience on threads like this. I keep having to unwatch this thread as the emails get tiring. Turn it off. Disconnect. The point is, it will happen when it happens. It's out of your control so no point in over analysis. Just some words of wisdom after a few Friday evening drinks. ;)

You'd be even more entertained if you saw how far back on the waitlist I am (like maybe got on this year?). I am absolutely aware of how ridiculous the amount of energy I am spending on this is, but it is better than spending my time on one of the dumpster fires we call social media. :)

But you are absolutely right. Friday evening drinks here I come! :D

You'd be even more entertained if you saw how far back on the waitlist I am (like maybe got on this year?). I am absolutely aware of how ridiculous the amount of energy I am spending on this is, but it is better than spending my time on one of the dumpster fires we call social media. :)

But you are absolutely right. Friday evening drinks here I come! :D

Excellent.. drinks are good. 😊 Just so you are aware, I wasn’t referring to you or anyone else in particular. I’ve just seen so much analysis over the last year that I find it amusing now. And yes, avoid social media like the plague! It’s a cesspool of manipulative algorithms that does no good to anyone in this world.

Cheers

FINALLY! Some good news in my little world in the middle of this dumpster fire of a world right now! Something to distract me next weekend.

I signed up for the list on April 24th, 2019 (3:20am). Apparently I was also somehow on the AX3 waitlist, which I didn't remember signing up for. Got my non-headphone invite a year to the date that I signed up. Got my full headphone invite on Friday. Just saw it now, so I went and ordered it. Luckily I've been able to work all through this shelter-at-home/self-isolation thing and been collecting a regular paycheck, otherwise the $$$ for this would have been long gone. Lucky indeed. Anyway, I ordered mine just now. According to the website it should be shipped on Monday and it looks like I'll have it by the weekend.

Weird how people who signed up for the waitlist 12 hours after me got the invite before me, but the important thing is that I got the invite and it wasn't sold out before I got to purchase it so I'm not complaining. :)

Last edited:
[snip]

But today I make a stand. No more will I go on like this. I am a guitar player, and I will play my rig once again! No matter how inferior it may sound. No matter how many times the fm3 passes through my mind! No matter how much blood, and sweat, and whiskey is spilled. I will play, and the earth will shake!

Gets invite email, pushes current rig over and sets it on fire. :p

(please don't anyone somehow twist or conflate that with the real fires going on in real cities for the past few days - I would have said the exact same thing 2 weeks ago)

Ah yes. The sweet smell of freshly baked FM3s on a Monday morning. If you listen closely you can almost hear the faint pitter pattering of keypads as invites are sent meshed with the erratic whipcracks of waitlisters placing their long awaited orders at lightning speed. I think I'll have mine with grape.. no wait.. strawberry jelly when it arrives. Take a good look around ladies and gentlemen. We're going to make it!

Am I the only one finding the sudden lack of activity in that thread odd?
You and everyone else the last time we hit the 24th and there was a bit gap in people posting for reasons unknown. But I maintain my same theory as last time: By the time the news had been out for a day people on other online communities were seeing it and signing up for the wait-list. Since they're from other communities, they aren't on here posting when they receive their invite.

is fas posting updating their FM3 shipping on this thread or another one?

I don't think so but on another thread, there is a person who got invitation for HP ver today and he joined the list on 24th 10am something.. so I believe we are still getting through.

I don't think so but on another thread, there is a person who got invitation for HP ver today and he joined the list on 24th 10am something.. so I believe we are still getting through.
Thanks for the 10-4, getting closer now, same day but later in afternoon… I turned down the first invite w/no hp over two months ago..

Back
Top Bottom